Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 EG Wildtrack, 2014 Ford Escape, 2010 350z
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

It is more expensive here
Almost $73,000
yeah I assumed as much. Let me know if you need parts, I could “hot shot”(air direct) them to you 😅 👌
Sponsored

OP
OP

uae247

Badlands
First Name
Shihab
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Cactus Grey Bronco Badlands 4 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm sure he had to purchase it state side and import it to the UAE. I'm pretty sure that the Bronco is only released to the NA markets. He had to get in line with the rest of us.

It's not that unusual for unique or specialized vehicles. Americans do it with European and Asian cars all the time.
Actually,
This is an official import from our local dealer.
We almost received our first cars one year later than the USA.

I thought of importing, but then the ADM in the US and taxes plus shipping and import duties here + vat would make it more expensive

Plus,
I won't have the 3 year service contract or 5 year warranty.

OP
OP

uae247

Badlands
First Name
Shihab
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
yeah I assumed as much. Let me know if you need parts, I could “hot shot”(air direct) them to you 😅 👌
Hahaha

Please
We are jealous of your pricing.
I bought a 2012 Boss 302 from the US since it was not offered here. Still have it and still love it .

campbebc

Outer Banks
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Focus RS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Thanks a lot
Front and rear plates are mandatory

This is called a sports front plate for sports cars and there is an extra surchage on it, but looks cool 😎

Supercars can also get optional sticker license plates
I would definitely pay extra to have that option

Scape Goat

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Nissan Frontier SV 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Lookin' good! Can't wait to get mine!

Sponsored

5280Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT, 05 Volvo V70R, 17 Mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

jonesh242

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cherokee Trail-Squak, YT Capra 29er & Decoy Mullet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well done...Cactus Gray was my 2nd choice after oxford white. Thanks for the write up and video. Love the miniature front license plates you have there! We need something smaller in the states, at least for the front anyway. Cheers.

OP
OP

uae247

Badlands
First Name
Shihab
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well done...Cactus Gray was my 2nd choice after oxford white. Thanks for the write up and video. Love the miniature front license plates you have there! We need something smaller in the states, at least for the front anyway. Cheers.
Thanks

I was thinking this or white
Cactus Grey won and it gets the most compliments

Love it

ATX_Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands Sasquatch, Wrangler Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Great photos. It would be so cool to drive without the top among the skyscrapers of Dubai.

Sponsored

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hello,

I just got delivery of my 2021 Cactus Grey Badlands with Sasquatch Package.

I came from 2 and a half years of owning a 2018 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon JL Unlimited
Both are great cars and I was about to purchase a 2021 JL in Sting Grey, but glad that I went with the Bronco.

Just as in the US, the car has a long waiting list, but it is getting better now.

Here are some of the first impressions that I felt:
Entering the Bronco, the car is higher with the 35 inch tires and you need to stretch to get inside
The cabin feels wider and the layout is beautiful
I love the infotainment and the large screen which kept on impressing everyone who entered the car
The auxiliary switches and the G.O.A.T knob are awesome and so is the wireless charger.

I am also so happy to finally have a dead pedal, it was something that I hated about the Jeep
The Bronco has nice auto up and down windows and auto seats for both front passengers

I am disappointed that there is no center console air vent in the rear, but so far my kids are not complaining....let us wait for our awesome summers here.... I read the threads about the vents in the floor but I am not sure yet.

Driving the car, it immediately felt heavier than the Jeep. I love the steering feel but I would definitely change my tires to BF Goodrich KO2s which I had on the Jeep and on my 2013 Raptor V8 (which I still have by the way)
The steering feels better than the Jeep with less Jumping and good feedback
The auto in the Jeep is nice and comparable to the Ford, but this seems to shift faster
I am still in the break-in phase and need to wait until I pass 1600 km...its hard!

The torque in this car is amazing and I enjoy driving on low rpm without hesitation....

I thought that the car would be quieter than the Jeep but the hardtop has some wind noise still. The best part is that when I talk to people on the phone, it is at least quiet...in the Jeep, they always hear the noise.

Tried the car on mountain roads and it felt great using the GOAT which adjusted everything for me, although I would just lock the rear diff, put esc off and 4hi then go.
Driving on rocky terrain, the car felt more comfortable than the Jeep and reminded me of my Raptor

I hope to learn a lot from this forum. Got lots of information from reading the forums and hope that I could contribute

Oh,
With the Sasquatch, I saved a lot in terms of having 35 inch tires, beadlocks and high fenders which I added to the Jeep

Here is a small video that I did using my phone:

DSC_5308_1.jpg

DSC_5341_1.jpg

DSC_5404.jpg
Congratulations, Shihab! Very nice rig. :cool: Similar spec to mine, except for the top.

I spent 6 months in Dubai back in the 90s. Ate some wonderful food 😋, explored a bit outside the city 🧭, enjoyed the cheap petrol prices ⛽, experienced a few sand storms 🌬🌪, played at the Emirates Golf Club 🏌️‍♂️⛳, and learned to sweat a lot 😰.

Did you finance your purchase or pay cash? If the former, make sure you make those payments timely. I'd hate to see a Bronco 6th Gen abandoned in the desert like an ordinary supercar. ;)

OP
OP

uae247

Badlands
First Name
Shihab
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Congratulations, Shihab! Very nice rig. :cool: Similar spec to mine, except for the top.

I spent 6 months in Dubai back in the 90s. Ate some wonderful food 😋, explored a bit outside the city 🧭, enjoyed the cheap petrol prices ⛽, experienced a few sand storms 🌬🌪, played at the Emirates Golf Club 🏌️‍♂️⛳, and learned to sweat a lot 😰.

Did you finance your purchase or pay cash? If the former, make sure you make those payments timely. I'd hate to see a Bronco 6th Gen abandoned in the desert like an ordinary supercar. ;)
Hahaha
Nice one

Well, let's say that it will get driven before it gets confiscated

Glad to know that you have been here. It changes all the time and I hope you get a chance to visit again soon

ATX_Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands Sasquatch, Wrangler Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Like this?

Ford Bronco Hello from the UAE (Badlands Sasquatch 4 door) IMG-20220103-WA0100
Very cool! I have to settle for top and doors off in downtown Austin, Texas USA.
Please keep posting pics. It is fun to see a Bronco on the other side of the globe.

jefftrinidad

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang ‘11
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Congrats on your New Bronco.
how long did it tAke you to get your car? I placed my order back in May but still got no updates from Al Tayer. Did you get updated along the way until you recieved it?
Sponsored