Sponsored

Hello from Underground Graphics (aka. Greg from Houston, TX)

Underground Graphics

Badlands
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.undergroundgraphics.com
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco, 20 Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well, well, well. Took me a bit to find you, as i'm (1) new to the Bronco world, and (2) busy working and typically on FB. Good news is I'm here now, and while yes i'm a new forum sponsor as a graphics business, I'm also a new Bronco owner! I've been into all types of vehicles in my life, from muscle cars to imports, then trucks, motorcyles, a Vanderhall, and currently a Jeep Gladiator and Bronco. The off-roading world took me by surprise as I had never had a Jeep. The JT got me heaviuly involved and very passionate about the community and culture that goes with it. While no pro, I do go wheeling several times a year. So, when the Bronco hit the market, my jaw dropped to the floor. I absolutely loved it and couldn't wait experience what Ford had so well marketed as the new king of off-road. Well, I haven't yet been off the pavement, looking forward to Off-Roadeo first then we'll see if it's better than the Jeep. Anyway, my other passion is graphics, ...all types. Wraps, stripes, graphics, design, etc... Got in the industry back in the early 90's and never looked back. 2001 I opened my own shop and today am blessed to do what I love everyday. We make everything in-house, designing, printing, cutting, installing. I take pride in our work and want our customers to have the best, so we use the best. All our vehicle graphics kits are made with 3M, Avery or Oracal vinyl wrap. All kits are computer cut and tested on our own vehicles to ensure they fit. We've even started a YouTube channel dedicated for installs and other info. Aside from the e-commerce, most of our business is actually local custom work. I say this because if you see something you want, and we don't have it, we can either make it, or do something very similar. Anyway, I could go on and on, ...just wanted to say hello and let you all know we are dedicated to providing the best Bronco graphics, and if you need anything, have any questions, shoot me a message, call or email.

I'll do my best to y'all keep currnet on our newest kits and such in the Underground Graphics section, but feel free to check in on FB/IG. ;)

BTW, this one is me. Black Diamond, 2.3 manual, (non-Sas) but with Sas flares, 2" lift and 35's. I freaking love it!
Ford Bronco Hello from Underground Graphics (aka. Greg from Houston, TX) IMG_5722.JPG
Sponsored

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well, well, well. Took me a bit to find you, as i'm (1) new to the Bronco world, and (2) busy working and typically on FB. Good news is I'm here now, and while yes i'm a new forum sponsor as a graphics business, I'm also a new Bronco owner! I've been into all types of vehicles in my life, from muscle cars to imports, then trucks, motorcyles, a Vanderhall, and currently a Jeep Gladiator and Bronco. The off-roading world took me by surprise as I had never had a Jeep. The JT got me heaviuly involved and very passionate about the community and culture that goes with it. While no pro, I do go wheeling several times a year. So, when the Bronco hit the market, my jaw dropped to the floor. I absolutely loved it and couldn't wait experience what Ford had so well marketed as the new king of off-road. Well, I haven't yet been off the pavement, looking forward to Off-Roadeo first then we'll see if it's better than the Jeep. Anyway, my other passion is graphics, ...all types. Wraps, stripes, graphics, design, etc... Got in the industry back in the early 90's and never looked back. 2001 I opened my own shop and today am blessed to do what I love everyday. We make everything in-house, designing, printing, cutting, installing. I take pride in our work and want our customers to have the best, so we use the best. All our vehicle graphics kits are made with 3M, Avery or Oracal vinyl wrap. All kits are computer cut and tested on our own vehicles to ensure they fit. We've even started a YouTube channel dedicated for installs and other info. Aside from the e-commerce, most of our business is actually local custom work. I say this because if you see something you want, and we don't have it, we can either make it, or do something very similar. Anyway, I could go on and on, ...just wanted to say hello and let you all know we are dedicated to providing the best Bronco graphics, and if you need anything, have any questions, shoot me a message, call or email.

I'll do my best to y'all keep currnet on our newest kits and such in the Underground Graphics section, but feel free to check in on FB/IG. ;)

BTW, this one is me. Black Diamond, 2.3 manual, (non-Sas) but with Sas flares, 2" lift and 35's. I freaking love it!
Ford Bronco Hello from Underground Graphics (aka. Greg from Houston, TX) IMG_5722.JPG
Welcome to B6G Greg.

fschael

Base
First Name
Federico
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F-150 Supercrew FX4
Your Bronco Model
Base

I have seen your work on Youtube! Your work looks very good!

I'm glad you are in Houston! Can you share exactly where?

Are you giving some kind of discount to B6G members?

grayshadow

Black Diamond
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Where? Click on the website link in the OP bio, then click on “contact us” you will see their address.

UNBROKN

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 F-350 CC dually, 97 Infiniti QX4, 21 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
My Black Diamond will be here soon, as in this week. I want a graphics kit in Bronze to somewhat match my wheels. Mine are a very similar color to yours, KMC Dirty Harry's. I have asked a couple of the other graphics guys on here about it and gotten ZERO response. Mine is Rapid Red. Bronze graphics would also look good on black, A51, hot pepper red, and probaably even the white or cactus grey. Are there any bronze options in vinyl to do stripes? Thanks!

Sponsored
OP
OP
Underground Graphics

Underground Graphics

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Thank you for the compliments! We're in the SW Houston area (59S at Gessner).

And yes! Use code BRONCO6 for 10% off your first purchase!

OP
OP
Underground Graphics

Underground Graphics

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My Black Diamond will be here soon, as in this week. I want a graphics kit in Bronze to somewhat match my wheels. Mine are a very similar color to yours, KMC Dirty Harry's. I have asked a couple of the other graphics guys on here about it and gotten ZERO response. Mine is Rapid Red. Bronze graphics would also look good on black, A51, hot pepper red, and probaably even the white or cactus grey. Are there any bronze options in vinyl to do stripes? Thanks!
We've been getting alot of requests for the bronze color option. While it's not currently on the site, it is always available as a "call-in" option. ...and I think bronze would go amazing with the Rapid red, but i'd do the bronze as a top layer in a 2-color format. LMK if you have any other questions.

Greg

Dom

First Name
Dom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Ford Expedition, 2013 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Went to your website. Nice install video. Welcome to the forum