First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger, 2021 Bronco BB, 2006 Saturn Vue
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
The important thing is you are in line. Keep an eye out for OBX demos in your area……they will be able to sell them in 5-6 months and you can negotiate a deal now……might speed up
The process a bit. I know here in Cheyenne there is an OBX, non-Sas, Lux or high pkg, leather interior in AMB that the dealer told me will be sold at MSRP.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Wgchrs

Wgchrs

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 OBX, '17 Flex, '15 Mazda3, '97 F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Got our order in! Things have changed, however. My wife wasn't interested in the OBX two tone interior, so we switched to Badlands, should be interesting to see if getting a OK to order of OBX, then changing order to Badlands has any affect on delivery,

Build goes something this:

4 Door Badlands
Cactus Gray
Black Vinyl Interior
2.7L Lux Package
Towing
Hard Top w/ sound deadening

Now here is what is weird, when we ordered at the dealer, we chose 18 inch gloss black wheels, This is non-squatch so that makes sense, but on the website, I'm not seeing these, nor any 18 inch wheel. Not sure what gives there...

On top of all of this, it was disjointed to order. We mock ordered on the ford website while at the dealer, the sales guy wrote down all of our options then someone in management filled out the bronco order form. I'm very hopeful we'll get the same vehicle we ordered.

The wait begins!

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Got our order in! Things have changed, however. My wife wasn't interested in the OBX two tone interior, so we switched to Badlands, should be interesting to see if getting a OK to order of OBX, then changing order to Badlands has any affect on delivery,

Build goes something this:

4 Door Badlands
Cactus Gray
Black Vinyl Interior
2.7L Lux Package
Towing
Hard Top w/ sound deadening

Now here is what is weird, when we ordered at the dealer, we chose 18 inch gloss black wheels, This is non-squatch so that makes sense, but on the website, I'm not seeing these, nor any 18 inch wheel. Not sure what gives there...

On top of all of this, it was disjointed to order. We mock ordered on the ford website while at the dealer, the sales guy wrote down all of our options then someone in management filled out the bronco order form. I'm very hopeful we'll get the same vehicle we ordered.

The wait begins!

Hard top - ya - expect late 2022, perhaps early 2023.

Have the dealer give you the DORA printout.

West1

Base
First Name
DM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base with OBX wheels
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

New member and just got in line/reservation for a new bronco. Can someone give me an estimate at this point? I'm hearing 2023, is that accurate? A year and a half seems extensive, but I guess plausible.

Thanks for having me. Drove one this weekend, excited for this truck and the snow we get up here der hey in Wisconsin.

🍻
I would be interested to find out what your dealership told you at the time the order was placed?

telenerd

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I reserved in July/21, ordered first week of August and got all the sins. Tow, badlands, high package, 4 top, hardtop, 2.7, Sasquatch. I guess we will see what happens. Maybe by Winter 22?

Sponsored

shieldsy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You are in excellent position to receive Fords 'manage the wait' swag they intend on sending out in late 2022 and late 2023!

OP
OP
Wgchrs

Wgchrs

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
We "ordered", they had to punch it into the bronco server or whatever, and it was taking ages so we left and requested phone or text updates. In the end, all we got was a printout saying it was ordered, and the word ordered highlighted. :ROFLMAO: Very efficient process they have going. I'm going to ask for more information today.

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Those of us the first two days OVER a year ago are still waiting for that to be answered.

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Since it's pretty much a crap shoot, I tried reading the tea leaves for you

53e928_4621418.jpg

Yeah... looks like you're boned :whistle:

Unless you got to absolutely have it now, order what you want. Could get it mid 22, maybe earlier, who knows? Good thing is they have more time to work out manufacturing kinks. Or you could always get lucky and find an abandoned order that fits the bill.

I'd wait it out, but that's me.
Based on those tea leaves, i'm seeing a long, hard wait, plus potential disappointment in the end.

MY23 and likely a mid-2023 unit.

Rizz512

Base
First Name
Rudy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C6 Zo6, Acura TSX
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I reserved early Sept and hope to get mine around Sept 2022 so 2yr wait is what I anticipate for myself.

Sponsored

NewBroncoOwner

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

New member and just got in line/reservation for a new bronco. Can someone give me an estimate at this point? I'm hearing 2023, is that accurate? A year and a half seems extensive, but I guess plausible.

Thanks for having me. Drove one this weekend, excited for this truck and the snow we get up here der hey in Wisconsin.

🍻
Yes

OP
OP
Wgchrs

Wgchrs

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hey fam! Haven't been on much. Still nothing on the back door link. Just out of curiosity, does this put me to fall 2022 at the earliest - I don't understand the production schedule... Just trying to plan is all. Many thanks for any info!

Ford Bronco Hello! Just reserved, what's my wait? 1650919463316

malt_liqueur

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Hey fam! Haven't been on much. Still nothing on the back door link. Just out of curiosity, does this put me to fall 2022 at the earliest? Just trying to plan is all. Many thanks for any info!
yes, Fall at the earliest and possibly bumped to MY23 :(