MSparks909

Badlands
First Name
Miles
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford F-250
Side note, just watched their Pritchett Canyon video. That trail is pretty hardcore. I don’t see a Bronco on 37s doing that. 40s would be pushing it and by then it would be a full on build like the Fun Haver Ranger...and even then 😬

Advertisement

TheKim

Badlands
First Name
Kim
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Clubs

Good lord, the Bronco is insane. I'm a complete novice and will only be taking it on things I'm comfortable with, until I get some proper training. It's great seeing it do all this, but gah-damn.
The stuff I plan on doing looks like mall crawling compared to this.

LostInArizona

Badlands
First Name
Brandon
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Subaru STI
Clubs

Stock Bronco with Sasquatch package went through that like a hot knife through butter. Imagine how good the 2 door would have done with a shorter wheel base. 😳
I think the longer wheel base actually helps in the tub. I've seen a lot of 2 door jeeps, short buggies, and other things struggle in that thing when the longer stuff gets through no problem. I think it has to do with being able to get the front wheels up on top of the lip to pull it up, as opposed to the shorter wheel base having front and back on the incline at the same time.

VelocityBrew

Badlands
First Name
Chet
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Passport, 2016 KTM 1190 Adventure
First video I have seen of this channel as the Bronco will be my introduction to off0road 4x4ing. He was joking about Loren being a novice, right?

First Name
Rudi
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Ford Expedition E.B.
Clubs

Great video! the stock Bronco was the star of the day, all those pro drivers and Jeeps owners were very impressed with how well the Bronco conquered the hills & tubs.

LARELL

Outer Banks
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic hatchback
Clubs

First video I have seen of this channel as the Bronco will be my introduction to off0road 4x4ing. He was joking about Loren being a novice, right?
Correct Kevin Williams was being facetious about Loren being a novice. A lot of people like to call Kevin a novice so maybe the 3 of them had been joking about it earlier? Just something that popped into my mind when Kevin said that.

Rednek

Big Bend
First Name
Jimmy
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 f350S/D 6.2L,2017 Fusion,2003 Sporttrac(pos)
Clubs

I'll be using my sidexside for this kind of hyjinx,man Kevin and Loren make it look so easy,such smooth drivers.

jimbo92

First Name
Jim
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1992 Ford Explorer
Side note, just watched their Pritchett Canyon video. That trail is pretty hardcore. I don’t see a Bronco on 37s doing that. 40s would be pushing it and by then it would be a full on build like the Fun Haver Ranger...and even then 😬
Bunch of guys in our group ran Pritchett on 35s a few months ago. Plenty doable.

1617909273037.png

Advertisement

fifteen52

Advertisement