First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I picked up my FE last Sunday, after waiting a year and a half. I drove it home and parked it in my garage. Didn't drive it or move it all week due to rain and jet lag. I finally took it out yesterday and noticed two dime size dents in the hood (front center). I contacted the dealer and explained the situation, also mentioning that I still have under 20 miles. Dealer said they can't help since I didn't notice it at delivery. I can probably get it fixed with a dent removal service but still very frustrating. Anyone else have similar issues with dents in the same location?
Sponsored

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I picked up my FE last Sunday, after waiting a year and a half. I drove it home and parked it in my garage. Didn't drive it or move it all week due to rain and jet lag. I finally took it out yesterday and noticed two dime size dents in the hood (front center). I contacted the dealer and explained the situation, also mentioning that I still have under 20 miles. Dealer said they can't help since I didn't notice it at delivery. I can probably get it fixed with a dent removal service but still very frustrating. Anyone else have similar issues with dents in the same location?
This has been a common problem I took delivery Friday and went over my hood for like an hour I hade no dents or dings

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
yeah, if the dealer isn't going to pony up, the onus is on you to prove they were there before you took possession, unless you have pictures at delivery to give you some ammunition, you are paying out of pocket.

skater777

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Don't give up with the dealer. Talk to the manager, if you don't get any satisfaction, call Ford. Post a negative review online with photos. Also, your state very likely has a consumer protection law where you can send a written notice to the dealership and they have to formally respond within a certain number of days.

Sponsored

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Find a shop that does PDR, have them do it off the books to keep the Carfax clean. Should only take 1/2 hour or so if your dealer won't help.

Hamhands

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I found a small birth mark on my driver quarter panel, on a body line. I picked mine up at night and didn't see it.
It might bother me more if I could see it when I was driving.
I will just drive it.
Sponsored