Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hi everyone,

I made a reservation in the first 24 hours, and have been one of the most rabid fans of this vehicle from the start. Unfortunately, I've recently learned that my dealer cancelled my reservation without asking me for permission to do so, and according to them (and to Ford Customer Relations) there's absolutely nothing anyone can do about it.

I got a call from my dealer back in January to place an order but I told him I wasn't quite ready - asked if I could hang onto my reservation until I knew a little more about the vehicle (wanted to see it in person first). He said no problem and that the reservation would stand.

Over the last few weeks I've been trying to get a hold of my dealer to get them to place my order, but they've not been responsive. So I called Ford - hoping they could help me switch dealers (didn't realize the deadline for that had passed).

Ford told me the order had been cancelled back in March. I never received notification from the dealer, and I never received my $100 back.

I've been calling both Ford and my deal and both say there's not a thing they can do. They both want me to place a new reservation now. Not an option considering I'd probably be waiting until 2023 for my vehicle.

It's been terribly frustrating to be treated this way as someone who has been loyal for the last year. I'm also patiently waiting for a Mustang Mach-E GT. To treat someone ready to spend lots of cash on Ford vehicles this way...Ford's just asking too much of their customers.

Any ford reps on here who can help me figure this out? I just want my reservation reinstated. Anyone have any advice?

Thanks.
S
Sponsored