Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2D Badlands(2023)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hi Guys,

I was guessing that the BL models, with MGV, do not come with carpet floor mats. When I go to order the liners, it gives and option for with or without mats for the same price? Does that mean they also include carpet floor pats just in case you like them? Clueless on this

Thanks,

Dan
Sponsored

fraserjr

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands 4 Door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My Badlands with MGV came with the carpeted mats but not the rubber floor liners. I ordered those separately and put my carpeted floor mats into storage.

MrGreen55

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
toyota scion xb
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hi Guys,

I was guessing that the BL models, with MGV, do not come with carpet floor mats. When I go to order the liners, it gives and option for with or without mats for the same price? Does that mean they also include carpet floor pats just in case you like them? Clueless on this

Thanks,

Dan
Don't forget the Upgraded Front and Rear Carpet Floor Mats :ROFLMAO: but I'm with you all this doesn't make any sense.

DubC

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2016 F150, 2022 Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sounds like one includes carpet floor mats and one doesn't for the same price. Probably doing this because for the 21MY if you opted for the floor liners they also threw in the carpet mats, at least that was the case with mine. Now they're just giving you the option to choose because most people aren't going to use the carpet floor mats if they get the floor liners.

OP
OP
VailDan

VailDan

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2D Badlands(2023)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
According to the Bronco BL 2D configurator, for $160 I can get front and rear liners without carpet floor mats or $160(same price) front and rear liners with carpet floor mats. I guess I am going for the one with the carpet mats just because the carpet mats would be free?, but let me know if anyone ever has better insight/pictures on this. I do not know if I would use the carpet mats, but why not if the cost is the same?

Sponsored

Gasmcookie

Wildtrak
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Camry
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I got my weathertech liners and they are worth the money

UtahBrandon

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.puravidaoffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
a number of classics and my 4dr Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I ordered the $160 floor liners for my 4 door Badlands with MGV/washout floors and it also came with carpeted floor mats in a plastic bag. I gave them away.

OP
OP
VailDan

VailDan

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2D Badlands(2023)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks UtahBrandon. I will stick with the carpeted floor mats, since they are free, and can decide if I ever want to use them

SubmarineNuke

Wildtrak
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twitch.tv
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I ordered my Wildtrak without carpet mats. With the floor liners I don’t see a reason to put carpet down underneath them. They were just gonna sit in the garage. 🤷🏼‍♂️

Wolfeman

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My carpeted mats are in the attic. The Ford Bronco branded floor liners are great though.

Sponsored

WuNgUn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door Squatched
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hi Guys,

Thanks,

Dan
Pretty sure they come with front passenger mats... Rear mats are optional. That's how my '21 2 door spec'd out 🤷

OP
OP
VailDan

VailDan

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2D Badlands(2023)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have had several Jeeps in my life and I have the top down, and get caught in the rain, all the time. One of the reasons I am not getting leather seats is because they come with carpeted flooring and carpeted floors get wet and cause interior humidity issues for a few days when you put the top back up, etc. You have to keep a cloth in the Jeep just to wipe off interior condensation on the windshield. My Bronco will get rained in a lot. It just happens unless you want to constantly be messing with the tops, or worried whenever it is cloudy out, etc. So I not sure if I will use the carpet mats, but see no reason to not get them for the same price

BroncoSarge

Badlands
First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 AMB Bronco, 2021 CO Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mine came with carpeted mats. I didn’t order them.

‘21OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco outer banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

According to the Bronco BL 2D configurator, for $160 I can get front and rear liners without carpet floor mats or $160(same price) front and rear liners with carpet floor mats. I guess I am going for the one with the carpet mats just because the carpet mats would be free?, but let me know if anyone ever has better insight/pictures on this. I do not know if I would use the carpet mats, but why not if the cost is the same?
Nope if you have carpet you order one set. If you have the wash out floors you order the without carpet ones. It’s the way they fit the flooring both sets are rubber floor liners.

OP
OP
VailDan

VailDan

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2D Badlands(2023)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Nope if you have carpet you order one set. If you have the wash out floors you order the without carpet ones. It’s the way they fit the flooring both sets are rubber floor liners.
Thanks for responding. Makes a huge difference as I will change my order
Sponsored