BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This thread turned out to be nothing of what I expected by its title...

0/5 stars would not recommend..

🤣😬
Same here. I jumped in with thoughts of hookers, hotels, and missing kidneys....
OP, send me a PM if you need a recommendation.

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

How does it work for the tag? Do they give you a dealer tag and then you come back to TX and pay your tag/taxes/etc?
They could OR you bring your old plates with you and transfer the insurance to the new truck.

Sponsored

AcesandEights

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Ace!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DR650
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not that it's your question, but the order banks closed on F-350 trucks in early January. All 2021 allocations were "done" by Jan 21 or Jan 22.

Order banks will open on March 15 for MY2022 F-350 trucks. which should start arriving (late) summer.

mdonathan56

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Bad,2016 Q5 TDI, 2009 Honda Element EX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So I feel like Rip Van Winkle and just woke up. I just happened to stumble onto this forum and so glad that I did. I've been actually looking for a new F350 and sent out my build sheet to numerous dealers around here and none of them were very responsive. None would even discuss price, MSRP, invoice or anything. So that got me worried....and I realized that they still had not contacted me lately about my Bronco reservation as well. So sure as you would imagine, I find out that they've converted my reservation to an order (of course without my consent) and now I'm trying to reach the Sales Mgr to get some kind of confirmation on price. They give me the runaround for a few days....finally one of the sales reps says I'll be honest, of course we're going to mark up the price....probably like $6k - $8k. Good thing that I've read all 50-some pages of this happening to others on this forum. Super shady for these dealers to be doing this, but thankfully I have some time to hopefully move my reservation with Ford's assistance.

This is a long way of asking if anyone knows of a Texas dealership offering invoice pricing. Thanks in advance!
Matt Bowers in Metairie, Louisiana is offering 1k under invoice
I can vouch for this deal. If you have to travel, might as well be The Big Easy.

OP
OP
Redspringer

Redspringer

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
M3
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Not that it's your question, but the order banks closed on F-350 trucks in early January. All 2021 allocations were "done" by Jan 21 or Jan 22.

Order banks will open on March 15 for MY2022 F-350 trucks. which should start arriving (late) summer.
I just got my VIN today in fact....showing a 2nd week MAR build.

Sponsored

4everbored

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nada
Your Bronco Model
Base
El Paso here also. Who is the dealer? I've noticed that most dealers here will not contact you. You have to hunt them down to get information.

OP
OP
Redspringer

Redspringer

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
M3
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
El Paso here also. Who is the dealer? I've noticed that most dealers here will not contact you. You have to hunt them down to get information.
Viva Ford - if you have a reservation with them, I recommend that you check on it asap. You will probably not like what you will hear.

Space Cat

Wildtrak
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon 1st Edition, etc...
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Anywhere is better than Amarillo! LOL.
Not quite,..there are quite a few dusty wind blown barren towns north of Amarillo.
Anyway, Amarillo by mornin'.

AcesandEights

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Ace!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DR650
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just got my VIN today in fact....showing a 2nd week MAR build.
That's great! I missed the order date by one day and they won't accept 2022 orders until March, and won't start production until June. Although, I see some F-series with incredibly long lead times.

4everbored

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nada
Your Bronco Model
Base
Viva Ford - if you have a reservation with them, I recommend that you check on it asap. You will probably not like what you will hear.
I went with casa Ford. I have in writing that they won't markup bronco. I'd look into switching dealers
Sponsored