First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Chevrolet Colorado ZR2
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
If it were me, I'd contact my local TV News consumer advocate and get the story ran on their channel. It may get the attention of Ford corporate since it's going public and they may provide some relief. It's a long shot, but I've seen it help when others are scammed out of money.

It's likely your money is no longer in the U.S., which makes recovery and/or restitution next to impossible. Best of luck to you.
Sponsored

Punchy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Have you filed a police report and contacted the FBI? YOU can't do anything yourself to investigate this... you need their help. You'd need to file the police report in order to start making any progress.

GToddC5

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 1971 Toyota FJ40, 1998 Corvette 'vert
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

93_SVT_3503

Badlands
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F150, 1967 Bronco U-14, 1993 Mustang Cobra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
documents

Ford Bronco Help: I purchased a factory stolen Bronco Raptor and had no idea 1682965509474

Ford Bronco Help: I purchased a factory stolen Bronco Raptor and had no idea 1682965509474

You might be able to use those luggage tags to find out their real identity. Pictures of barcodes work just the same as the actual barcodes. I'd definitely inform the police/FBI of that, and hope they do their due diligence contacting the Ontario International airport.

Sponsored
OP
OP

ONCEHADABRAPTOR

Raptor
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BRAPTOR
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Oh look, he's got a Tacoma that he may or may not keep, too!

1682965509474.png
Yeah Ive had it for 5 years which is now getting old and I really did like the bronco but I needed bed space and as I stated Tacoma was going to be for sale. I wanted to put some methods and baja designs on it and call it a day (bronco), It was bad ass rode like a cloud had the power I wanted but no bed space

Dadsquatch

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

What does the VIN tag say that is under the hood? Did you check that one too? Do the Broncos have any stamped VINs or all stickers?

Also, that dude looks shady AF in the pics.

OP
OP

ONCEHADABRAPTOR

Raptor
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BRAPTOR
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
What does the VIN tag say that is under the hood? Did you check that one too? Do the Broncos have any stamped VINs or all stickers?

Also, that dude looks shady AF in the pics.
It was all scan codes tried looking engine and core supports

KillerPenz

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I just ran this on been verified and shows this vehicle listed to Magic City Auto Group up until March of this year then two theft reports. Not getting the link between Virginia, Alaska and the Cali emission report. Seems like a lot of work to wash a title.
I'm trying to follow this and I feel bad for OP, but after seeing this trail, those criminals are friggen masterminds pulling all this off. Holy hell.

Sponsored
OP
OP

ONCEHADABRAPTOR

Raptor
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BRAPTOR
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
It's Chapman here in Phoenix, they're notorious for shady things here, unfortunately
I can see that but they werent in the wrong but at the same time I went in there (free and clear) in my head. I did the right thing and returned the F150 because I didn't know what the hell was going on and was freaking out. Ruined my day thats for sure

Wharthog

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
rld I come from a land over at taco
You might be able to use those luggage tags to find out their real identity. Pictures of barcodes work just the same as the actual barcodes. I'd definitely inform the police/FBI of that, and hope they do their due diligence contacting the Ontario International airport.
I just looked up Delta Airlines flight 2649 and it looks like that flight goes between Seattle and Ontario. With those barcodes, there is a good chance the police can work with Delta to find out who that baggage belongs to.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.