Brenda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Please help! my bronco went into production 1/19 with delivery 2/16, I sold my car and just checked my bronco order last night and saw it was pushed back by 3 months! 05/17/2022. Is there anything I can do? my husbands looking online and found my same model/everything for sale locally. States 1/12 production date (Which was my original production date) Are they selling bronco's right from underneath? Does anyone have any advice?
Sponsored

Exomodo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Please help! my bronco went into production 1/19 with delivery 2/16, I sold my car and just checked my bronco order last night and saw it was pushed back by 3 months! 05/17/2022. Is there anything I can do? my husbands looking online and found my same model/everything for sale locally. States 1/12 production date (Which was my original production date) Are they selling bronco's right from underneath? Does anyone have any advice?
Word is Ford is sending out spiffy backpacks for those long transit commutes.

Wolfeman

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It's so hard to predict when a vehicle will arrive because there's almost zero communication once the vehicle leaves the factory. I tracked my Bronco via train to its final train destination but it took almost another 30 days before it made it to the dealership.

Gravel28

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Check your VIN to see if it's the same vehicle. I wouldnt count on Ford and their delivery schedule. I would purchase a beater vehicle and then trade it in when you get your Bronco in May.

Sponsored

Shorevet

Outer Banks
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I’ve been in production since 12/10. Initial delivery estimate was 12/26. Now it’s 3/25. Currently under microchip hold. Seems like Ford is moving out delivery dates 3 months for most of us.

Markpf189

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
You’ll have to buy something in the meantime and then just sell it in May (hopefully) when the Bronco is in. Used car prices aren’t going down any time soon so you shouldn’t take that much of a hit..

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So long story short...... many Broncos that were built late December/January are held up at the assembly plant due to (what we assume to be) component shortages. Chances are your Bronco is among that group waiting for a component. Nothing you can do other than wait.

Best find an alternative means of transportation since you already sold your vehicle.

Sponsored

Scape Goat

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Nissan Frontier SV 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Buy a car you can resell for close to same price in 3 months. Nothing fancy.

NevadaDesertExploration

Wildtrak
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Buy some cheap POS that will last for 6 months then donate it for a tax right off.

mybikeisred

Wildtrak
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250 Powerstroke, Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Why don’t you just buy the one that’s for sale locally? How much of a markup is there if any? Finding something temporary is gonna cost you money. Even if you sell it at the same price you paid, you have to pay the taxes on it. If you figure to lose a few grand either way, just pay the dealer markup and get the same bronco even if it’s not the one you ordered.

Is the local one at the same dealership where you placed your order? You could offer slightly over msrp and let them sell yours when it gets there. If it’s not the same dealer, I’d ask if there’s a possibility that you could buy it from them and see if there’s any way they could do a dealer transfer to replace it after yours arrives.

Jdyount

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Uber.