Bronchiosaurus

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I reserved a Bad Lands, but looking at the PDF sheet and options available across levels, I think I may have "over" reserved on my WANTs vs. my NEEDs.

Help me pick the most bang for my buck, since it has been confirmed that I can change my reservation, Here are the things I want and plan on doing with my Bronco:
  • I want an Automatic because my knees can no longer take the constant clutch work.
  • Making power, so maybe the 2.7L EcoBoost for playing around in fields and overtaking traffic and I have a lead foot, lol
  • Daily driving 80% of the time
  • Going offroad 20% of the time, mostly on weekends I have time off, crawling would likely be minimum to get into an area I want to camp/overland, but muddy trails and water is more likely
  • Overlanding with my family, a personal goal to get a rooftop tent, stove and fridge/freezer to get the kids out more
  • I love the look of a truck with wheel wells filled out with the 35's on the bronco, but would likely go for the Falkin Wildpeaks A/T for better sound than M/T and tread life
  • I like the "Tech-y" features of the packages or future-proofing of useable upgrades
  • I'm not sure without seeing pricing that the electronic stabilizer disconnects, which I like the idea of, but may not actually NEED with the above wants
Do I NEED the options that come standard on the Badlands to accomplish the things I want to do, or would I be better suited in another model like the Black Diamond or Big Bend with package upgrades?

Thanks for the input.
Sponsored