BroncoWhaler

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco BB sas
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I tried this but returned it because not what I was looking for. It's a durable and well-made cover, but seems better for long term storage.

It's BIG. And due to it's weird shape, it's difficult to fold up. And it has to be folded perfectly to fit back into the storage bag (this is a pet peeve I have with nearly any product nowadays that has a storage bag...why don't they make the storage bags a little more forgiving??!!!). And it seems like an absorbent material, so after a rain storm, I cant imagine how heavy it would be, definitely too heavy to fold without stretching it out on the ground, and getting it disgustingly dirty. Or if you wanted to dry it out, where would you do that at? Youd need a large clothes line.

It is a nice product, but seems impractical for short term usage.
Sponsored

Kimberley

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Why not just pull the top forward? Guess I donā€™t understand.
So that you can keep the doors off. Actually had some bad rain with the windows out and it wasn't too bad with a retractable cargo cover but if i had kept the doors off it would have been a disaster.

FoxFour281

Black Diamond
First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT, 02 Expedition EB
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

There's a reason why those covers are MTO.... not enough demand to justify producing in bulk for a slow selling item.

OP
OP
reigny

reigny

Outer Banks
First Name
Karen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ninja 650, 2003 Honda Shadow Ace
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Sponsored

straycat

Outer Banks
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota Camry, 2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

HeHateMe

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Hyundai Palisade
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
This is what I purchased

https://www.raingearcovers.com/product-page/ford-bronco-4-door-half-cover

Allows me to cover with the soft top still forward, but the rear windows not installed and the doors off. So no getting caught in the rain. The broncover mentioned earlier only covers if you have the soft top removed.
Ford Bronco Help Me Convince Mabett to Make THIS winner

That's what I'll need...

Having had a Polaris Slingshot that always had no roof and obviously no doors, this is the type of cover I'd like.

So yes, @Mabett, if you make something like that, at a lower cost, I'll buy it from you. Seems others would too.

Also, did you ever get around to making some kind of netting for the door area when they're removed? I'm thinking of something to use when kids are in the back, but not as expensive or hard core as the tube doors... Something like this:

Ford Bronco Help Me Convince Mabett to Make THIS Screenshot_20221020_213810_Chrome

OP
OP
reigny

reigny

Outer Banks
First Name
Karen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ninja 650, 2003 Honda Shadow Ace
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

leospencer

Badlands
First Name
Leonardo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

straycat

Outer Banks
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota Camry, 2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
This actually looks really good. How easy on off is it?
I only used it once so far, as its been a dry summer. I was pretty clumsy with it at first being my first car cover of any kind. It's much easier with two people. And like with everything bronco, it will just take a few times to add/remove before becoming easy.

Sponsored

First BaseMan

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

https://trailgearoasis.com/

This company is making one for the Bronco, they look pretty cool and I like how it doubles as an awning. Sounds like their 2 door version will be ready next week.
I was just coming to post a link to their site. Excited to hear they have something ready for the market. That would be ideal for me, but I'm open to any solution Mabett comes up with.

RedDoor16

Outer Banks
First Name
Hudson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I would love something similar, but I rarely remove the doors. Iā€™ve been looking for an option to cover the rear windshield and windows with the soft top on. Because there is velcro in the soft top, Iā€™d think it would be simple to make something that uses the same size clips and or velcro. That wouldnā€™t solve the door off issue, but Iā€™d bet thereā€™d be a wider audience

Broncover

Raptor
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Broncover
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.broncover.com
Vehicle(s)
BRaptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Happy to answer any questions you may have about the BRONCOVER. Our covers are ā€œmade to orderā€ simply because we are struggling to keep them in stock. Not because of a lack of demand situation, I assure you. We are getting quicker though at catching up now that the weather is getting cooler out. Hoping to be able to build up some inventory before spring.
Sponsored