Sara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

You guys are always so helpful, so I'm hoping you can help me figure out what is going on with my soft top.

It has separated from the actual truck on the back passenger side corner, right above the tail light.
In the first photo, you can see where it has separated from what looks like the glue (?) on the back of the truck.
In the second photo, I tried to depict where it has raised up so much that I can literally see into the vehicle all the way over to the other side.

I haven't had the top all the way open yet. I've only had the convertible top partially open twice so far.
Any clue as to why it's doing this, and what I need to do to fix it? Or is this something I should be taking it back to the dealership for?
Thanks in advance! :)

Ford Bronco HELP ME fix my soft top phtoto2

Ford Bronco HELP ME fix my soft top photo 1
Ford Bronco HELP ME fix my soft top photo 1
Sponsored

Designkid

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks like the rear portion isn't latched down all the way. Have you popped open the rear lately? You really need to slam it back down to re-clip the latches.
Ford Bronco HELP ME fix my soft top FB_IMG_1619716303574

palley6

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I believe what you say is glue is just a protective film for the paint when the top is latched down completely, so I wouldnt stress that bit.

As said above I would definitely lift the rear up and slam it down to make sure its just a latching issue as this would more than likely be the cause of that degree of separation. Let us know how it goes

OP
OP
broncoGIRL21

broncoGIRL21

Big Bend
First Name
Sara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

@Designkid @palley6
Yep, that was it! THANK YOU! I hadn't opened up the back hatch yet either, so I wasn't aware of the clips back there. The one on the right just needed to be re-latched. That a quick fix.
Thank you both! ❤