Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy 1500
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

So I called my dealer today, along the South Carolina coast, and he finally informed me that our order is 7/64 and that 0 have received VINS. He mentioned that he had spoken to his “regional” rep and he said to expect “good” news on June 7…As posted in another group it was mentioned that “regional” allocations are a thing. Do you think the June 7th”good news” is related to the info yesterday saying that dealers had to have orders in by than? Do you think it pertains to the southeast region? I have no idea how ford divides up the regions. Just kinda curious
Sponsored

Nobody

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.snowtrek.org
Vehicle(s)
1970 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So I called my dealer today, along the South Carolina coast, and he finally informed me that our order is 7/64 and that 0 have received VINS. He mentioned that he had spoken to his “regional” rep and he said to expect “good” news on June 7…As posted in another group it was mentioned that “regional” allocations are a thing. Do you think the June 7th”good news” is related to the info yesterday saying that dealers had to have orders in by than? Do you think it pertains to the southeast region? I have no idea how ford divides up the regions. Just kinda curious
Regional allocations would make sense to me for shipping logistics. Sucks being in the PNW for this. We can't even get any dealer mannequins.

GoTigersGoBronco

Badlands
First Name
Zachary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This would be very weird. I’m in West Tennessee and my dealer has a similar ~70 allocations for ‘21. Ten of them have received VIN’s.

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Regional allocations would make sense to me for shipping logistics. Sucks being in the PNW for this. We can't even get any dealer mannequins.
PNW demos weren’t even suppose to show until mid-June.

OP
OP
Wookiee

Wookiee

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy 1500
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Hmmm, I haven’t even heard of dealers having mannequins down my way either. Just a little more confusion to go along with everything else..🤣

Sponsored

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Just sounds like another dealer that knows jack shit and just talking out of his ass

Ford Bronco Help me make sense of this please.. 1622325917583

Rubisquatch

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I’m sure there is some ‘regional’ consideration in allocations but I would guess the individual dealer allocation # plays a bigger role. Stephens has 108 allocated and already 50 have VINs.

OP
OP
Wookiee

Wookiee

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy 1500
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I’m sure there is some ‘regional’ consideration in allocations but I would guess the individual dealer allocation # plays a big role. Stephens has 108 allocated and already 50 have VINs.
Ok, thank you for the USEFUL information, just kind of curious though, where is Stephens

Rubisquatch

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ok, thank you for the USEFUL information, just kind of curious though, where is Stephens
Stephens is in West Virginia, they offered a great deal ($1000 below invoice) and got a lot of takers/reservations. Great dealer, very transparent and communicate a lot with their reservation people. They have 120+ page thread going here under order/reservations.

OP
OP
Wookiee

Wookiee

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy 1500
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Stephens is in West Virginia, they offered a great deal ($1000 below invoice) and got a lot of takers/reservations. Great dealer, very transparent and communicate a lot with their reservation people. They have 120+ page thread going here under order/reservations.
Nice to hear some positives about dealerships👍🏻

Sponsored

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My dealer knew and informed me a week before the email.

casbar

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 Tacoma, '17 Indian Scout
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Interesting. My dealer also told me to look forward to June 7th but I'm in California.

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford doesn’t like us in the south especially those people in Texas.
Why you say that? We had 2 Broncos in North TX for 10 days straight with no registration viewing process. We are the only ones outside of Moab to see the 4wp, ARB and the Ford "Iron Man" build in person. Dealers here are getting their allotted builds and I even know a guy that has 2 VIN's already.