Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

LOL, make your decision fast, the tires I was lookig at just went up by $40ea X 5 ..... $240 up to $280.
Sponsored

dweskamp

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GMC truck
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nitto has the Recon grapplers out now in 20s, I won't go over 18s. 18s coming this fall. I have trail grapplers on my gmc 2500

Screenshot_20210812-202005_Facebook.jpg

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Look I know I'm going to catch a lot of crap for the information I am about to provide. But if you can find it in your heart to see past that I would very much like some help as I don't know much about wheels and tires in general.

I know what I am. My Bronco will be an island cruiser/ mall crawler. I'm a father of 2 kids (8 and 2) of which I am the primary caregiver.

I have a 4 door Outer Banks Shadow Black soft top on order. Day 2 reservation so fingers crossed. I want to black the Bronco out with a satin wrap and black wheels. I would prefer a satin finish on the wheels with no machined or chrome accents. I am going to put a 2" level lift on so I can get 35" tires. I would prefer 20" wheels and 35" tires that don't stick out past the Outer Banks fender flare. I live in Florida and it rains, like a lot and often. I don't want water getting thrown up on me and the kids every time the is a 10 minute rain.

Any suggestions would be helpful.

Thanks.
Outer Banks is my choice. I like the factory wheels enough that I wouldn't change them. If I did, it would be something like Method 305's in black.

BroncRik

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Look I know I'm going to catch a lot of crap for the information I am about to provide. But if you can find it in your heart to see past that I would very much like some help as I don't know much about wheels and tires in general.

I know what I am. My Bronco will be an island cruiser/ mall crawler. I'm a father of 2 kids (8 and 2) of which I am the primary caregiver.

I have a 4 door Outer Banks Shadow Black soft top on order. Day 2 reservation so fingers crossed. I want to black the Bronco out with a satin wrap and black wheels. I would prefer a satin finish on the wheels with no machined or chrome accents. I am going to put a 2" level lift on so I can get 35" tires. I would prefer 20" wheels and 35" tires that don't stick out past the Outer Banks fender flare. I live in Florida and it rains, like a lot and often. I don't want water getting thrown up on me and the kids every time the is a 10 minute rain.

Any suggestions would be helpful.

Thanks.
Someone has already mentioned here the RTR TECH6. My Carb gray Big Bend is waiting for some now. My dealer told me the matte black is currently on backorder more than 4 months. He did secure some 18s which are from the RTR Ranger line which will still work with some Toyo Open Country tires and 2in lift. Should look good. I'm another Island Cruiser myself so I went with the smaller 33in tire as I have seen both with the Tech6 and prefer the look of the smaller tire with less poke. Good luck with the final decision. It took me about a month of sifting through the forums and Social media to find some I like and worked with the constraints of the Bronco.
Sponsored