First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Chevy Silverado Trail Boss
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I second what was said above about trading your tires for quieter ones. On my last wrangler, I traded my tires for BFG TA KO2 and loved them. No loss in ability (for my needs) and MUCH quieter. That another thought/option.

I am also going the Wildtrak route.
Sponsored

OP
OP
toodlesmalone

toodlesmalone

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini Cooper Countryman ALL4
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Thanks everyone...this has been helpful. It sounds like I basically can't go wrong...

...but here's my current pick:
OBX/Carbonized gray/2.7 auto/roast cloth interior (just saw a new pic on BroncoNation's IG)/Lux package. Then upgrade to tires to BFG TA KO2's to get a slightly meaner look.

Unless I change my mind again. ?

Last edited:

scotts418

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler 392
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Hi team. Long time lurker, first time poster. ?

I'm changing my mind daily and need some help. I know not everyone will like my choices, but let's try to stay positive. I am not an expert on modifications by any means, and therefore have some questions below. Thanks for taking the time to read.

I waffle between all of the following and will just share my thoughts on each. In general, I like the idea of a contrasted interior with some brown and have become spoiled to a point where I can't live without a sub woofer.

BB
I love this because I am from Texas, but I'd want to add slightly bigger tires, after market leather seats, and a sub woofer.
  • Do we know if the BB (or BD or OBX) could handle the 33" ATs (or something similar) that come with the BL without major modifications?
  • Do we know if a sub woofer can be added aftermarket out of the way, I would hope in the spot it comes with the Lux package?
  • Anyone have experience with aftermarket leather? Is it as nicely done as factory seating? What's the ballpark cost?
BD
Although, I prefer a black/brown interior, I like the contrast and MGV.
Here I'd also add a sub and bigger tires if that's an option without major modifications.

OBX
What tire upgrade options are available?

BL
Minus the all black interior (too hot in Texas), it's perfect except I want the auto/2.7, which leads me to...

WT
I actually like the leather interior on this one and I would get the Lux package to cover the sub woofer.
My only concern is how loud the mud tires would be. Any thoughts on this? Do we think the sound-deadening would negate this concern?
For a daily driver, I know it's overkill and a bit pricey, but I'm still considering.

Thanks everyone. ?
if youā€™re going lux on wildtrak just get sound deadening headliner and the additional sound deadening of high package (included with lux) should help with the louder 315 tires. Itā€™s still a truck with a removable roof so itā€™s going to be louder than normal SUVs no matter what tire you throw on it.

PartyMarty

Black Diamond
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep Wrangler Black Bear, 2009 VW Rabbit
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Iā€™m not sure where you are in Texas, but we constantly have the summer 30% chance of afternoon thunderstorms that usually end up being a miss. I plan on keeping the top off as much as possible and donā€™t want the possibility of a 5 minute rain to keep me from a day of full top off freedom, so with that said MGV and washout floors all the way! Iā€™m in the squatched BD camp as itā€™s cheaper than BL non-squatched (and I donā€™t have a need for the sway bar disconnect, or anything above the mid package). I know Iā€™ll have squatch envy if I donā€™t get it. The cloth may not stain but I bet itā€™ll mildew and become musty over time after being rained on. Iā€™m not sure about leatherā€™s ability to keep out and withstand water, but itā€™s quite a price premium either way. Just my 2cents.

TheRealCobraBurnout

Black Diamond
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2003 Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Hi team. Long time lurker, first time poster. ?

I'm changing my mind daily and need some help. I know not everyone will like my choices, but let's try to stay positive. I am not an expert on modifications by any means, and therefore have some questions below. Thanks for taking the time to read.

I waffle between all of the following and will just share my thoughts on each. In general, I like the idea of a contrasted interior with some brown and have become spoiled to a point where I can't live without a sub woofer.

BB
I love this because I am from Texas, but I'd want to add slightly bigger tires, after market leather seats, and a sub woofer.
  • Do we know if the BB (or BD or OBX) could handle the 33" ATs (or something similar) that come with the BL without major modifications?
  • Do we know if a sub woofer can be added aftermarket out of the way, I would hope in the spot it comes with the Lux package?
  • Anyone have experience with aftermarket leather? Is it as nicely done as factory seating? What's the ballpark cost?
BD
Although, I prefer a black/brown interior, I like the contrast and MGV.
Here I'd also add a sub and bigger tires if that's an option without major modifications.

OBX
What tire upgrade options are available?

BL
Minus the all black interior (too hot in Texas), it's perfect except I want the auto/2.7, which leads me to...

WT
I actually like the leather interior on this one and I would get the Lux package to cover the sub woofer.
My only concern is how loud the mud tires would be. Any thoughts on this? Do we think the sound-deadening would negate this concern?
For a daily driver, I know it's overkill and a bit pricey, but I'm still considering.

Thanks everyone. ?
Black Diamond...Call it a day and never look back

Sponsored

Hoofnmouth

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford focus st
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Sounds like you are set on your choices that will keep you happy ,the carbonized grey is going to be awesome ?have a whataburger and a big red for me??