First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma, Bronco Badlands Sad on order!
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Will the mentioned Service Bulletin fix the potential issue on the CCV side and will the Ford Dealership run the reprogramming even if I dont have the CEL/or associated code? I havent installed my Mishimoto dual catch can set up and wanted to see if anyone knew, before i return it :(
My dealership did both service bulletins, one was a flash, which I believe worked, but they also ordered the new Crank Case Pressure sensor and changed that for me a week later. No charge, and no more engine light. I had a problem with the dual can, which I still haven't changed back to dual yet, and a problem because of the Injen CAI. The service bulletins will take care of these issues.
Sponsored

Geronimo

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Update: engine light came back on the other day. Showing the same code as before about the CCV line. Went into the dealership the other day and made an appointment for the 15th. Not sure what they can do about it, but it's very frustrating for sure. While it's there they're going to do the seat belt TCB. I wish they could just revert back to whatever they were doing with the 21 and 22 MY, they don't have this issue with this pressure sensor BS.😵💫

Csolberg

Wildtrak
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Excursion, Expedition, F250, Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Update: engine light came back on the other day. Showing the same code as before about the CCV line. Went into the dealership the other day and made an appointment for the 15th. Not sure what they can do about it, but it's very frustrating for sure. While it's there they're going to do the seat belt TCB. I wish they could just revert back to whatever they were doing with the 21 and 22 MY, they don't have this issue with this pressure sensor BS.😵💫
Any updates on this? I purchased the dual catch cans (before reading this thread) and was planning to install this weekend.

Geronimo

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Any updates on this? I purchased the dual catch cans (before reading this thread) and was planning to install this weekend.
Well he isn't sure what caused the light this time. Same code as before, but was thinking possible when I changed the oil which was 4,000 miles ago I added too much oil but instead of draining part of it they just dumped the whole thing in gave it a fresh oil change with the correct amount of oil. He said that's a possibility of why the light went on, if not it is still a possibility of one of my aftermarket parts which he cannot verify. I have the Injen cold air intake the Injen catback dual exhaust and the mishimoto catch can which I eliminated the CCV side and I'm only running the CVC side. I never put the second catch can back on even though they had done the TCB and put in a new pressure sensor. Don't plan on putting the second can back on because I noticed that it barely caught anything in it anyways. So at this point it's a wait and see if it comes back on again. Unfortunately because we put aftermarket parts on our vehicles, if we end up with engine light issues, we don't and they don't know for sure if it's because of aftermarket parts or not. So the only way to find out for sure if it's something actually in the stock engine is to undo all the aftermarket parts and go back to stock and see if it continues then they will warranty it, but they can't guarantee warrantying something if they don't know for sure if you're aftermarket parts are possibly causing it. This is the problem we all face by venturing into aftermarket. 🫤 Good luck. Sometimes I wonder why we put ourselves through these problems. Second thinking everything, just wondering if any of it is worth the time and money and headache.🤯
Sponsored