First Name
Meagan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Nitro
Your Bronco Model
Base
I have a base coming and have acquired a set of wheels and tires from an Outerbanks that a friend gave me when she upgraded her tires. The shop that took off her tires threw out the lug nuts. Can anyone send me a pic of the lug nuts or specs on them? If anyone knows where I can get an exact match, that would be great! Iā€™ll take any help with this.
Sponsored

M4Madness

Base
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'm in the same boat as you, Meagan. I have a Base on order, but picked up a set of Outer Banks take-offs to take up room in my crowded garage until Ford decides to build my Bronco. LOL! Like you, I didn't get the lug nuts. I'm hopeful that the Base lug nuts will work, but if not, lug nuts are inexpensive. Good luck, and I guess we'll both get an answer soon enough.

SurfsUp85

Outer Banks
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4 door Outer Banks, Kia soul 4u
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I have a base coming and have acquired a set of wheels and tires from an Outerbanks that a friend gave me when she upgraded her tires. The shop that took off her tires threw out the lug nuts. Can anyone send me a pic of the lug nuts or specs on them? If anyone knows where I can get an exact match, that would be great! Iā€™ll take any help with this.
That's wild that they threw them out. Who does that?

Ask ford for the parts numbers of the lug nuts. That's one thing you don't want to mess around with. It's raining right now but I'll post don't pics tomorrow of mine. Hope that's cool. šŸ¤™

OP
OP

FLGal

Base
First Name
Meagan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Nitro
Your Bronco Model
Base
Thank you! My husband is looking online, too. If we find anything, Iā€™ll let you know.
I'm in the same boat as you, Meagan. I have a Base on order, but picked up a set of Outer Banks take-offs to take up room in my crowded garage until Ford decides to build my Bronco. LOL! Like you, I didn't get the lug nuts. I'm hopeful that the Base lug nuts will work, but if not, lug nuts are inexpensive. Good luck, and I guess we'll both get an answer soon enough.
Iā€™ll let you know if we find anything. Thank you!

OP
OP

FLGal

Base
First Name
Meagan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Nitro
Your Bronco Model
Base
That's wild that they threw them out. Who does that?

Ask ford for the parts numbers of the lug nuts. That's one thing you don't want to mess around with. It's raining right now but I'll post don't pics tomorrow of mine. Hope that's cool. šŸ¤™
From what Iā€™m told, they do that a lot. I appreciate you taking pics, tomorrow will be fine. Donā€™t have the bronco yet so Iā€™ve got a little time. Supposed to be built week of the 4th

Sponsored

SurfsUp85

Outer Banks
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

From what Iā€™m told, they do that a lot. I appreciate you taking pics, tomorrow will be fine. Donā€™t have the bronco yet so Iā€™ve got a little time. Supposed to be built week of the 4th
That's awesome! The 4th will be here before you know it!

SurfsUp85

Outer Banks
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Here are some pics. I'm not entirely sure on the side but definitely order them through your dealer. You can get any bolt, even the modular bumper bolts.

IMG_20220325_164128.jpg

IMG_20220325_164140.jpg

BreezyNVegas

Outer Banks
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Sponsored

ā€˜21OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco outer banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I can pop one off the spare for you tomorrow. I will tell you that I swap sold my OBX wheels and tires to a guy with a base and the spare lugs were identical to mine.

OP
OP

FLGal

Base
First Name
Meagan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Nitro
Your Bronco Model
Base
Here are some pics. I'm not entirely sure on the side but definitely order them through your dealer. You can get any bolt, even the modular bumper bolts.

Ford Bronco Help needed from Outerbanks owners! IMG_20220325_164140

Ford Bronco Help needed from Outerbanks owners! IMG_20220325_164140
Perfect! Thank you so much!