HRnFW

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FJ /
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Had reservation @ SW Ford in Weatherford to place order called ahead to speak with person doing Bronco orders (Kevin ) left message on VM , no call back , called again on trip from Ft Worth to dealer, unable to speak with any person or manager given VM x 8 . Went ahead to dealer as unable to speak with anyone . Spoke in person with Gen sales manager, Mr Crawford told him that had not had return emails on either of 2 prev emails I sent and never had return calls from VMs left at dealer with 3 different individuals Over past 4 mos . Wanted to order car today , He said that they had failed me , Kevin who could do order at this dealer was not there and that he could not take order that day and that would have to come back. Further he said that they did not want these issues to affect their reputation or relationship with Ford and that they wanted me to shift my reservation to a different dealer. ( a remarkable service recovery process ). When I asked him to let me know who I had to contact in order to shift the reservation he said he would and he did call back and said I had to call Ford , that he was unaware of the number to call and unaware of any deadline to shift reservation from one dealer to another.
I called Ford Customer Service , S/W Bassema and was told that there was no mechanism to shift dealers that I would have to cancel my previous reservation loose my place in line and start over. I told her that this was at variance with what I had understood and she was quite forcefully clear that what I understood from the forum was incorrect

HELP !
I need
a good dealer in Texas preferably in the DFW area
a confirmation from Ford that I can move my reservation up to the 19th
perhaps contact from a regional Ford rep that could smooth this process?
Sponsored

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
First, don't panic, you are able to switch dealerships without losing your place in line. The Ford Marketing number to do so 800-334-4375. They are well versed in how to move a reservation.
Next, send me a direct message to discuss DFW dealerships, I can give you a few recommendations.

UNBROKN

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 F-350 CC dually, 97 Infiniti QX4, 21 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
First, don't panic, you are able to switch dealerships without losing your place in line. The Ford Marketing number to do so 800-334-4375. They are well versed in how to move a reservation.
Next, send me a direct message to discuss DFW dealerships, I can give you a few recommendations.
Furthermore, if you do not get the answer you want when you call Ford, hang up and call back until you get a person willing to help. In my previous business, we had to call Medicare regularly. We wrote down the names of the service reps that were not helpful. When one of them answered, we immediately hung up and called back until we got someone on the phone that was nicer and better to deal with.

Razorback

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I concur with Blue Bronco...he knows what's up in DFW...

OvrLnd99

Wildtrak
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco, 2022 BMW Z4 M40i
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I am driving to the DFW area for my Bronco. If you want to send me a direct message, I'll tell you who I am working with. They are SOOO much better than the local dealerships. I switched a few weeks ago. I would highly recommend them.

Also, you have until 3/19 to switch. Like I said, I did mine just a couple of weeks ago and verified the dates at that time.

Last edited:

Sponsored

survivormanca

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nothing
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is it possible to still change dealers when you have a confirmed order? I am not happy with my dealer.

shoelessjoe

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Chevy Cruze
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is it possible to still change dealers when you have a confirmed order? I am not happy with my dealer.
Pretty sure March 19th was the cut off to switch Dealerships.

survivormanca

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nothing
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

ugh...ok - thanks

Badlands2015

Wildtrak
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Had reservation @ SW Ford in Weatherford to place order called ahead to speak with person doing Bronco orders (Kevin ) left message on VM , no call back , called again on trip from Ft Worth to dealer, unable to speak with any person or manager given VM x 8 . Went ahead to dealer as unable to speak with anyone . Spoke in person with Gen sales manager, Mr Crawford told him that had not had return emails on either of 2 prev emails I sent and never had return calls from VMs left at dealer with 3 different individuals Over past 4 mos . Wanted to order car today , He said that they had failed me , Kevin who could do order at this dealer was not there and that he could not take order that day and that would have to come back. Further he said that they did not want these issues to affect their reputation or relationship with Ford and that they wanted me to shift my reservation to a different dealer. ( a remarkable service recovery process ). When I asked him to let me know who I had to contact in order to shift the reservation he said he would and he did call back and said I had to call Ford , that he was unaware of the number to call and unaware of any deadline to shift reservation from one dealer to another.
I called Ford Customer Service , S/W Bassema and was told that there was no mechanism to shift dealers that I would have to cancel my previous reservation loose my place in line and start over. I told her that this was at variance with what I had understood and she was quite forcefully clear that what I understood from the forum was incorrect

HELP !
I need
who did you end up going with if you don’t mind sharing? I am also unhappy with Southwest and have been unable to get into contact with anyone at all yet my reservation has magically been converted to an order…

Spooled

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

who did you end up going with if you don’t mind sharing? I am also unhappy with Southwest and have been unable to get into contact with anyone at all yet my reservation has magically been converted to an order…
You should have gone in person and talked to the GM. Or else you're going to end up with a Bronco with 0 options like someone else on here already did.

If you're a late res it's also possible they 99'd your order since there is no chance of you getting a MY '21.

Sponsored

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

HELP !
I need
And to be extremely clear about this, you are talking about a reservation and not an order?

OP
OP
HRnFW

HRnFW

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FJ /
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I want to post that my bronco finally was delivered and that the people at Matt Bower were better than great. When the original
deals were made the expectation was that the allocation regimen from Ford would reward them with lots of additional cars for all the orders that they were creating. This of course changed and what did not change was Matt Bower’s and Carlos’s commitments to all of us. They have suffered a significant opportunity cost by keeping their word to us all and that kind of integrity should be rewarded. As far as I am concerned anyone anywhere who wants to buy a Ford product should deal with them , enjoy the weekend in New Orleans and drive their new Ford home. It was enough to amaze me with the integrity of this dealer and the people that have been working there for years.
Sponsored