First Name
Vincenzo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 Dr Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Alright so I currently have a Black Diamond Sasquatch package( 2.3L black w/ modular bumper) , but the OBX Lux package non Sasquatch (2.7 L cactus grey w/standard bumper) the dealer built for me is arriving later this month. What should I do? I love having the bigger setups and love the modular bumper. How well do the Sasquatch wheels and tires fit on non Sasquatch packages? Anyone have pictures of their OBX with a bigger setup non Sasquatch? Idk which to keep
Sponsored

MNBigfoot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Did you order the rear locker?
I wouldn't run 35s on 3.73 gearing

OP
OP
BangBus

BangBus

Big Bend
First Name
Vincenzo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 Dr Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Did you order the rear locker?
I wouldn't run 35s on 3.73 gearing
I’ll have to double check the build. I originally ordered a wildtrak, but the asshole dealer sold it out from under me and is now giving me this persons OBx order who backed out

BroncoSarge

Badlands
First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 AMB Bronco, 2021 CO Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You have to decide what you want based on the options. Do you want the ease of cleaning and less worry about weather damage to the interior? Do you want luxury and comfort? I personally chose the Badlands for the washout interior and MGV. I like not worrying if the top is down and it rains.

cashe3

Outer Banks
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Santa Fe
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

What broncosarge said. I chose the OBx non-sqs but added the rear locker for the 7-8 times a year i might need it.

Comfort won out.

Jazer

Outer Banks
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Alright so I currently have a Black Diamond Sasquatch package( 2.3L black w/ modular bumper) , but the OBX Lux package non Sasquatch (2.7 L cactus grey w/standard bumper) the dealer built for me is arriving later this month. What should I do? I love having the bigger setups and love the modular bumper. How well do the Sasquatch wheels and tires fit on non Sasquatch packages? Anyone have pictures of their OBX with a bigger setup non Sasquatch? Idk which to keep
Those are two builds geared towards different usages. if you do a lot of off-roading you might miss those features on your current Bronco. If you enjoy tech an niceties you'll love the OBX. The 2.7 is also fantastic, I love mine.

I just put Badlands 33s on my OBX w/ 3.73 and it's perfect. No rub full lock, no crash bar removal and it didn't take away any street driveability. I don't intend to do difficult trails but I do enjoy more mild to moderate trails and beaches and it's been superb even with the standard tires. Tomorrow will be the first trail outing on the new tires.

Ford Bronco HELP OBX Non Sas vs Black Diamond Sas PXL_20220704_165115178
Sponsored