James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Edge Titanium AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Hey gang! Hope everyone is having a great weekend!

Ready to pull the trigger on some larger tires (KO2’s) and potentially, rims too for my OBX non-SAS arriving soon. Looking for recommendations on who to order from online, please? Any online retailer I should avoid? ( I am a Military veteran too if additional savings are available). Thank you in advance guys!
Sponsored

clarkT

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Mustang Bullitt
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I ended up with tire rack. AWESOME and simple. Mounted, road forced balanced with hidden weights. Black lugs upgraded for free. TPMS was higher than others but auto connected with no effort from me.

I tried to save money elsewhere first (low cost shopped every part separately, then another vendor) but tire rack was close and way simpler.

I tried real truck. Great guys. Great service. But both times they canceled my order (once was 2 days... not bad, once was over a week later). Great price quoted but I guess they drop ship so couldn’t actually get either set of rims or tire combo I wanted. If you have time to wait or want very common items, they are good.

Tilzbow

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GM Sierra Diesel Pick Up
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Discount Tire and Tire Rack are now the same corporation since Discount Tire bought Tire Rack late in 2021. Discount for full service, Tire Rack for online. I used Discount Tire late last year and was very impressed with their service, price and quality. They reminded me of Les Schwab back in the day before whatever happened happened…

d8520

Base
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I also ordered from Tirerack. My salesperson was Nick. Excellent experience. Wheels and tires were shipped quickly. All were well balanced and mounted with not even a scratch. They installed their own TPMS and my Bronco auto connected without me doing anything.

Sponsored

Papa Smurf

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘23 Bronco WT. ‘23 Maverick. Hybrid. '23 Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I ordered from Custom Offset and couldn’t be happier. Great set of people to work with.

starliner

Outer Banks
First Name
bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96bronco,99superduty,explorer,lincoln mkx,33for
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hey gang! Hope everyone is having a great weekend!

Ready to pull the trigger on some larger tires (KO2’s) and potentially, rims too for my OBX non-SAS arriving soon. Looking for recommendations on who to order from online, please? Any online retailer I should avoid? ( I am a Military veteran too if additional savings are available). Thank you in advance guys!
hello from neighboring ind. also getting obx non-sas , got ko2's on icon alloys compression wheels from local discount tire store. they matched on line wheel prices . i did'nt want much poke so i went with +25 offset. now just waiting on cg obx. hopes this info might help.

Koz44

Outer Banks
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 Door Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I stayed with the same wheels on my OBX and got new tires through my local Ford dealer for a very good price and was able to use my Ford Pass points. I was kind of surprised at the price they quoted ($255/tire vs $280 on Tirerack.com right now) - wouldn’t have even checked if I didn’t have the points to use.

BroncoAZ

Badlands
First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 Door Badlands manual, 2021 Tacoma TRD OR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If ordering from Tirerack or Discounttiredirect, both offer additional savings from Befrugal. Full disclosure, this is a referral link that would get you and me both $10 if you sign up.

https://www.befrugal.com/rs/EJCCOIK/

Discount tire offers a Military discount of 10% off everything in addition to other coupons and sales (and Befrugal). You need to sign up over at id.me to be eligible.

Ford Bronco Help on Tire & Wheels supplier? 66D9E260-BEE4-4679-A772-2B762FF242AC
Ford Bronco Help on Tire & Wheels supplier? C23BB7E8-E01C-443F-A958-93A1215F467B