Frankie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford mustang
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I am looking for a Bronco and my local dealers (MD) are telling me I'd get my order in late summer if I place it now. I know this is unlikely since many people already know they will be bumped to the MY22 models. I want a base model with basically no upgrades if that makes any difference. Are these dealers lying to me? Are they just unaware of what's going on with preorders?

If anyone knows any good deals or incentives in the DMV area please let me know! I have heard about the deal some of you got at Malloy in Virginia but don't know if they are overselling over there or if the deal is still good. The person I've been talking to has been unhelpful. I have a limited budget and need to knock about 2k off to make it work.
Sponsored

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am looking for a Bronco and my local dealers (MD) are telling me I'd get my order in late summer if I place it now. I know this is unlikely since many people already know they will be bumped to the MY22 models. I want a base model with basically no upgrades if that makes any difference. Are these dealers lying to me? Are they just unaware of what's going on with preorders?

If anyone knows any good deals or incentives in the DMV area please let me know! I have heard about the deal some of you got at Malloy in Virginia but don't know if they are overselling over there or if the deal is still good. The person I've been talking to has been unhelpful. I have a limited budget and need to knock about 2k off to make it work.
Well, first things first, nobody knows. Honestly? There is no way in hell you get anything this summer, more like next summer.

Reactions: abe

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Base with no options? If is a four door ragtop, I can totally see getting it by End of Fall anyway). No commodity restrictions means they can build them at will.

Apples

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep JLUR, 2004 Lexus GX470
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Be careful when you're talking to the dealership that they understand you mean the big Bronco. Far, far too many are mixing up the Bronco and the Bronco Sport. Special ordering a Bronco Sport, I could easily see a summer delivery date.

If you don't already have a reservation for a big Bronco, there's very little chance you'll see a MY21. Not 0% but approaching it.

Sponsored

Espy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ranger XLT Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I am looking for a Bronco and my local dealers (MD) are telling me I'd get my order in late summer if I place it now.
My original dealer called me a couple of weeks ago with a similar story; get your order in now and you might get a MY21 but will definitely be an early MY22. Basically, I would leapfrog a bunch of reservation holders if I ordered before them.

I know that's not true.

Plan you'll get your Bronco next summer.

OP
OP

southbroadway

First Name
Frankie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford mustang
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Base with no options? If is a four door ragtop, I can totally see getting it by End of Fall anyway). No commodity restrictions means they can build them at will.
Looking at a 2 door automatic. Only thing I'd want is the roof rails and paint protection film. Thanks for the insight!

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

This could happen. It's been said by a dealer here that if someone is ordering a 4 door Big Bend (or Base I'm sure) with the 2.3L, manual or auto and no other options has a good chance of getting theirs in '21. Even at this late date for a reservation it could be in the realm of possibility. The only thing that might hold you up is the 2 door. At one time Ford was saying they will be on constraint. But who knows now.

When did you make your reservation?

Stephens Auto Center deal
I was thinking of Stephen's also. With their deal they should have a sizable allocation coming to them.

Halfsmoke00

Base
First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'09 Ford Escape AWD V6, '91 Plymouth Acclaim V6
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Sponsored

BigSteveO

Badlands
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My original dealer called me a couple of weeks ago with a similar story; get your order in now and you might get a MY21 but will definitely be an early MY22. Basically, I would leapfrog a bunch of reservation holders if I ordered before them.

I know that's not true.

Plan you'll get your Bronco next summer.
Your dealer has know idea what the hell he's talking about. Getting your order in early has no effect on when you will get your bronco. An early order will not leapfrog anyone. Day one or two res is another story your timestamp, build and dealer allocations will determine when you get your Bronco "big Bronco" Tell your dealer to get informed

Edit, Sorry I had to vent I am so sick of all the BS these dealers are pushing, giving good dealers a bad name. We should start a dealer watch list 🤮

BigSteveO

Badlands
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Slater

Badlands
First Name
Just Slater
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Soul crushing Camry now cancled out by Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I heard a similar thing by a Ford dealer in the Balt Co. area. Wondering if this might be the same dealer... If you don't feel like mentioning the name, DM me if you want. I switched from this dealer because they were the only MD dealer listed in list on this forum with ADM and I didn't feel like they were being very transparent surrounding my questions.

Halfsmoke00

Base
First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'09 Ford Escape AWD V6, '91 Plymouth Acclaim V6
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I switched to Chapmen Ford after a lot of research, they are the real deal. If you can make them your dealer. Highly recommended.
I try to send people his way when I can. I've got the Grangetober deal myself, but if I was still on the east coast I would go with them.
Sponsored