First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Okay folks, I am following all of the posts about e-mails, updates, etc. But when I log into FordPass and click on reservations, I only see my order number and order date. Others have discussed how their priority has gone from "10" to "1", etc. Is there some other place to look that I have not figured out?

I'm confident that I'm not lucky to go from a priority 10 to Priority 1, but interested in confirming that fact.
Sponsored

shoelessjoe

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Chevy Cruze
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Okay folks, I am following all of the posts about e-mails, updates, etc. But when I log into FordPass and click on reservations, I only see my order number and order date. Others have discussed how their priority has gone from "10" to "1", etc. Is there some other place to look that I have not figured out?

I'm confident that I'm not lucky to go from a priority 10 to Priority 1, but interested in confirming that fact.
When your dealer converted your reservation to an order you should have got an email confirmation from your dealer showing everything you ordered and it will have a priority code on it near the top.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sneakers
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Help Please. Maybe I'm lost.
Ford Bronco Help Please. Maybe I'm lost. tt6

mtap

Black Diamond
First Name
Mervin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra, Hummer H3, Harley Sportster
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Your priority code is on your dealer’s sheet...

6B020E7D-ACE5-40C6-A814-E9FD9F27164D.jpeg

FTBronco9

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

It will only change to a priority 1 when it gets a build date I believe.

Sponsored
OP
OP

AZBadlands

Badlands
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It will only change to a priority 1 when it gets a build date I believe.
Super helpful. I have my order sheet and see my priority code, to see if it changed, I would have to get an updated order sheet from my dealer. It's a shame this is not tracked on FordPass so that we could see the process.

DeltaBravo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Delta
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MIKES MOM
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Eat some cheese

MississippiMule

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Toyota 4Runner, 1976 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

When your dealer converted your reservation to an order you should have got an email confirmation from your dealer showing everything you ordered and it will have a priority code on it near the top.
*SHOULD have. I did not receive one.

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Super helpful. I have my order sheet and see my priority code, to see if it changed, I would have to get an updated order sheet from my dealer. It's a shame this is not tracked on FordPass so that we could see the process.
Correct. Your dealer would have to tell you.

To put tings in perspective, these priority numbers were never really meant to be so customer facing. They are meant as a way (with other vehicles, not the Bronco) for a dealer to give deference to one customer over another if they have multiple retail orders in at the same time.... basically a way to tell ford which vehicle to build if they can only build one that week/month.

On the Bronco the only priority number that means anything to the customer is a 99... which is a "do not build" (i.e. wait for MY22 order banks to open). This was a major problem for a while during the initial conversion window since some dealers didn't know that, or intentionally didn't, change the code away from 99... so some buyers thought they were in the running for a MY21, but in reality, it wasn't going to get built.

Now that scheduling is happening, right before a vehicle is built, Ford corporate changes the code to 1... basically as an internal indication that it's next in line.

We don't have eyes on that on our end, but about the time priority changes to 1, you should be receiving notice through your account or email that your build is scheduled to be built.... or in the very least, your dealer should be able to see it and can reach out and let you know.

Lakeman77

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1977 Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

FWIW, my priority code on the order date (1/25) was 19. When I revised my build to drop dual-tops due to late availability (3/29), my priority code was 10.
Sponsored