Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Camry
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey Everyone,

I am asking for the Bronco Sport side of things, and will post your wisdom over on that Forum as well. But just in case the Bronco specs aren't published, thought it couldn't hurt for someone with the right knowledge to post here as well.

Looking for front seats and rear seats. Driver vs Passenger as well if possible. Any and all information is appreciated.

Recline Specs

Forward to Back Movement Specs

One gentleman in the Sport Forum is curious to know if the rear seat movement is the same as the Escape.

Another gentleman wants to know how far forward the front passenger seat goes up, so he can figure out if he can sleep in the Sport with rears folded down.

Thanks in advance for any help folks!
Sponsored

Garbone

Big Bend
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1962 C10, 21 Mustang, 12 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Hey Everyone,

I am asking for the Bronco Sport side of things, and will post your wisdom over on that Forum as well. But just in case the Bronco specs aren't published, thought it couldn't hurt for someone with the right knowledge to post here as well.

Looking for front seats and rear seats. Driver vs Passenger as well if possible. Any and all information is appreciated.

Recline Specs

Forward to Back Movement Specs

One gentleman in the Sport Forum is curious to know if the rear seat movement is the same as the Escape.

Another gentleman wants to know how far forward the front passenger seat goes up, so he can figure out if he can sleep in the Sport with rears folded down.

Thanks in advance for any help folks!
Have you seen this video. Makes me like the Sport more, not enough to let go of my 2 door dream, but more.

JesseS

Badlands
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jayco AY26, Honda F6B, CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well, the Sport was my 1st choice as it would have made a better tow vehicle, lighter, much more storage, larger enclosed space, and still pretty capable off road, but Ford FUBAR'ed the thing by making it incapable of being towed... at all. If anyone wants the eSourceBook.pdf for the Sport (Dealer customer delivery information) you can download it HERE

Last edited:

rugbysecondrow

Black Diamond
First Name
Pauly P
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 C-10 stepside
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Just saw this because I sat in a Bronco Sport today. I am 6'2" and my head was touching in the model I sat in. There was a sunroof, which contributed. I also hit my head sliding in an out of the car. I felt too big for it, IMO

OP
OP

BobSlydel21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Camry
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just saw this because I sat in a Bronco Sport today. I am 6'2" and my head was touching in the model I sat in. There was a sunroof, which contributed. I also hit my head sliding in an out of the car. I felt too big for it, IMO
Weird, not trying to be combative I swear. Just sat in a Base and a Big Bend on Saturday. I’m 6’ 2” and the seat lowered way down, had a lot of head room... Big Bend had sun roof. It literally sold me on placing my order.
Sponsored