Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Camry
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey All... first please forgive that this is Bronco Sport help request. To be fair though, there are at least 500% more folks on the 6g side with connections and knowledge. Will post anything you impart here on the post I made in the Bronco Sport forum under Interior Specs.

https://www.broncosportforum.com/forum/threads/help-request-driver-side-headroom.1226/#post-24075

So I'm 6'2"... worried about headroom for Sport Badlands with Sun Roof.

If anyone has access to getting in one, maybe a few photos could be taken. Or opinions regarding technical specs.

I did the compare and contrast on specs, Bronco Sport vs Escape. Test Drove an Escape Titanium as well. Seat didn't seem to go down all that far.

Just disappointed that the extra headroom for the Sport is chopped down due to the Sun Roof. Yes, I want the Badlands package, so sun roof is part of the program.

Thanks in advance for all your help everybody. If I could afford to have the Bronco I would; but need a vehicle that can do everything as efficient as possible, and Bronco Sport is a dream come true for me personally.
Sponsored

Lifeliberty

Base
First Name
Moonbeam👀
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
93CBR900RR, (prior)88 Bronco Manual 4.9L str 6
Your Bronco Model
Base
I heard they were designed for max headroom

jtzako

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Xterra Pro4x
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I had the Escape (same chassis) w/ sunroof and am ~6'1" and had plenty of room. The Sport looks a bit boxier so it might actually have more room than the Escape did. The #'s should be listed for headroom someplace on the ford site, maybe see what is listed there compared to the similar vehicle?

tyrobronco

Badlands
First Name
CC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco,2017 Ford Fusion Energi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

According to the info Ford has put out, the front headroom is nearly identical to the 1996 "full-size" Bronco.

41" for the 2021 Bronco

41.2" for the 1996 Bronco.

OP
OP

BobSlydel21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Camry
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I had the Escape (same chassis) w/ sunroof and am ~6'1" and had plenty of room. The Sport looks a bit boxier so it might actually have more room than the Escape did. The #'s should be listed for headroom someplace on the ford site, maybe see what is listed there compared to the similar vehicle?
Hey! Yea that's kind of the real world example I needed to hear. I'm definitely familiar with the specs on the Bronco Sport, just wanted to get a few real world examples such as this one. Plus you bring up a great point... the Sport is much wider... thus creating more side headroom as well. Good chatter.
Sponsored