First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If you followed my other thread and/or weighed in (thanks again!), forgive the rehash. Here's the short version: I have a day one reservation and was first in line at my dealership. I told them what I wanted a couple of weeks ago, and received confirmation email from Ford. However, once Ford said a green body color, white top, and Heritage Edition would all be coming for 2022, I decided I wanted to go "code 99", rather than miss out on what I knew I wanted.

Update: I emailed my sales guy yesterday, thanked him for all he's done, explained myself, and told him I'd like for them to enter the "code 99" so that I could hold my place in line for a 2022. I heard nothing back. I waited 24 hours, then texted him today. As yet no response. Starting to get worried, I logged into my Ford account, and I can find no details on my reservation; it's as if it never existed. When I go back to my original reservation confirmation email and click the link to view my details, it comes back as invalid.

I don't want to jump to conclusions here, but I'm wondering if they just cancelled me or gave away my reservation, rather than entering the Code 99. Y'all are a lot more knowledgeable and experienced than this than me, so please, tell me how to proceed! Do I call Ford? I have all of my confirmation emails from Ford, as well as my correspondence with my sales guy attesting to what I've said.

Somebody tell me I'm not out of luck here!
Sponsored

Broncie

Raptor
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Honda Accord Coupe
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

If you followed my other thread and/or weighed in (thanks again!), forgive the rehash. Here's the short version: I have a day one reservation and was first in line at my dealership. I told them what I wanted a couple of weeks ago, and received confirmation email from Ford. However, once Ford said a green body color, white top, and Heritage Edition would all be coming for 2022, I decided I wanted to go "code 99", rather than miss out on what I knew I wanted.

Update: I emailed my sales guy yesterday, thanked him for all he's done, explained myself, and told him I'd like for them to enter the "code 99" so that I could hold my place in line for a 2022. I heard nothing back. I waited 24 hours, then texted him today. As yet no response. Starting to get worried, I logged into my Ford account, and I can find no details on my reservation; it's as if it never existed. When I go back to my original reservation confirmation email and click the link to view my details, it comes back as invalid.

I don't want to jump to conclusions here, but I'm wondering if they just cancelled me or gave away my reservation, rather than entering the Code 99. Y'all are a lot more knowledgeable and experienced than this than me, so please, tell me how to proceed! Do I call Ford? I have all of my confirmation emails from Ford, as well as my correspondence with my sales guy attesting to what I've said.

Somebody tell me I'm not out of luck here!
Yes I would call Ford customer support, just so they have it in their records what you have been experiencing, and they should be able to tell you the progress of your order/reservation. I dont think it was canceled because it would show your vehicle canceled and greyed out in your Ford account online, and wouldn't just show nothing. (see below) Hopefully it's just a glitch!
Ford Bronco Help! Update on my 2021 vs 2022 Conundrum and Possible Dealer Problem bron-canc

brunjc2

Base
First Name
Jud
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 VW GTI
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Reply to the original email you sent and CC the sales manager. That’s what I would do next. Include your res #. Maybe the sales person is out for a few days, and kindly ask the manager for an update.

shoelessjoe

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Chevy Cruze
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I would call them on the phone. Sometimes texts or emails are too impersonal, especially something as important as your Bronco.

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I canceled my second reservation and it still shows up on my ford.com account as cancelled. As in Broncie's post, the picture is grayed out with the cancellation note and date. I would suspect your reservation was not cancelled, but I cannot tell you what happened to it. Easy for me to say, but try to be polite and don't jump to any conclusions. There is probably an explanation.

Sponsored

abe

Wildtrak
First Name
Abe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 F150 XLT 2.7 (sold 😥), 84 Chevy K5, 09 Chevy T
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Reply to the original email you sent and CC the sales manager. That’s what I would do next. Include your res #. Maybe the sales person is out for a few days, and kindly ask the manager for an update.
Do this. In addition, I'd call Ford too.

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The dealership can't cancel your reservation nor can they give it away to someone else.

TrailDust

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco, 23 Bronco Sport, 97 F-150, 07 Cummins
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was told by Granger once the order was made and entered as priority 19 it could not be changed to priority 99. I was asking to see if I could have it entered as a 19 then switched to a 99 if the estimated timeline date given in May was too far out and I would then just wait for a MY22 with better options. Wierd you can't see anything on your Ford account though.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I would call them on the phone. Sometimes texts or emails are too impersonal, especially something as important as your Bronco.
Exactly and if that doesn't get results, show up at the dealership.
Sponsored