Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 f150 ecoboost
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hello, Just need some help from audio experts. I got this JBL amp SL2. For the input on the amp have high level input and line level input(RCA), i also got the Stereo line output converter to use rca and connect to rear JBL soundbar. question is, should i use the converter like i planned from the beggining or should i use high level input? What is the difference? Thanks in advance
Ford Bronco Help with connections! C2A94B65-FD79-44ED-9FB8-084636963C90
i
Sponsored

WuNgUn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door Squatched
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Why not use the JBL soundbar as intended? Have Ford update the ACM software and done 🤷
Edit: my bad... Just use line level input from rear speaker after software update 👍🏻

OP
OP
Bled656

Bled656

Badlands
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 f150 ecoboost
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Why not use the JBL soundbar as intended? Have Ford update the ACM software and done 🤷
Edit: my bad... Just use line level input from rear speaker after software update 👍🏻
Software was updated when i installed soundbar, still needs some bass, wasn’t super happy with the soundbar for the price i paid for it.

WuNgUn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door Squatched
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Software was updated when i installed soundbar, still needs some bass, wasn’t super happy with the soundbar for the price i paid for it.
Yeah, it's pricey....
I and others have had good success unlocking the rear sound using ForScan. A sub is a must have still, though.
Sponsored