pandanoko

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford 250, MBZ, 2500 Dodge
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I went to my dealership today to place my order and frustrated and not sure what to think?

1. The salesperson whom I've been dealing with has been out sick since New Years.

2. The manager told me I should place an order asap because I could lose my place in line. I reminded him of the March 19th deadline and he said, if it were him he'd do it now.

3. The salesperson and manager can't answer my question as to if I order it now with the soft top with the intent to get a hardtop later (shadow black) what is the back window made of? ( does it have a regular window or will I have to pay for that later too?) They couldn't tell me what or how the rear window works??!!

4. No negotiations on price.

I'm beyond frustrated, I feel like I get more info from here than the darn dealership
Sponsored

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I went to my dealership today to place my order and frustrated and not sure what to think?

1. The salesperson whom I've been dealing with has been out sick since New Years.

2. The manager told me I should place an order asap because I could lose my place in line. I reminded him of the March 19th deadline and he said, if it were him he'd do it now.

3. The salesperson and manager can't answer my question as to if I order it now with the soft top with the intent to get a hardtop later (shadow black) what is the back window made of? ( does it have a regular window or will I have to pay for that later too?) They couldn't tell me what or how the rear window works??!!

I'm beyond frustrated, I feel like I get more info from here than the darn dealership
Lots of dealers in the world.

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

There's a 4-door soft top video out there ...

Omwil297

Base
First Name
Owen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 xj
Your Bronco Model
Base
if you get a soft top now rumor is that it won't be plumbed for a hard top

Sponsored

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

if you get a soft top now rumor is that it won't be plumbed for a hard top
More than a rumor... this was conveyed through BN during a Ford Q&A.

If you get the soft top now, and the hard top later, the hard top still comes with a rear glass window though.

BroncoBLMT

Badlands
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Silverado, & Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Your gut is telling you to change dealers. Change dealers. Inconvenience, but will pay off for you.

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The no negotiations on price isent suprising as long as your not paying over msrp there are a couple dealers doing invoice but bye the time I would have to pay to get the vehicle shipped to me I wouldn’t be saving that much money and I didn’t want to fly out and drive a shit ton of miles and tear up my new bronco. just don’t pay over msrp

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You can wait up until March 19th to place your order and you will not lose your place in line (but I wouldn't taking it down to the wire like that). Just a high pressure sales tactic. Start talking to other dealers on how they plan on pricing and make a switch.

OP
OP
pandanoko

pandanoko

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford 250, MBZ, 2500 Dodge
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks everyone, of course I get the back window answer on this forum..frustrating way to purchase a new car. Thank you again :)
Sponsored