Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Nissan Titan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Out of reach for us normal folk lol.

Love the Bronco, but if I had the cash flow I wouldn’t be spending $200K+ on one just for a V8 and bragging rights.
Sponsored

Frank N

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Hennessy is still in business?

bwahahaha

sledboy

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco, RZR XP4 Turbo
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have not seen this posted yet so thought I would share.

"Hennessey inserted a supercharged 5.0-liter V8 capable of churning out 750 hp at 7,000 rpm. That’s 440 more than the production model’s 310 hp. Mated to a 10-speed automatic, the souped-up engine will help rocket the sporty 4×4 from zero to 60 mph in just 4.5 seconds."

https://robbreport.com/motors/cars/...-bronco-has-758-hp-under-the-hood-1234578008/

Sponsored

CarbonBronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 Toyota $runner
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
What will happen first? #1 they take your money and don't deliver the Bronco. #2 the actually build one and it burns to the ground.

750hp S/C V-8 attached to a 16gal fuel tank might make it around the block.
aw give them some credit........block and a half before ultimately stopping in front of timmys radio flyer trike.

Tdifonzo

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi S3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wouldn't like 500 horsepower get you to 60mph in 4.5 seconds?

JHawk

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have never thought, "Man I cannot wait to see how fast my new Bronco will go from 0-60!!!"
I view the Bronco has a different purpose and that it's performance needs to be measured with different criteria. I do appreciate low 0-60 stats and top end stats. I wish I could afford to have a Bronco and a GT in my stable (pun intended) but I would never take the GT on the trains. Does that mean that it sucks?

Sponsored

Tdifonzo

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi S3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not when it's pulling well over 5000 pounds.
Then please explain to me how the 475 horsepower 5,100 lb Rubicon 392 with a 3.73 final drive ratio does it. 😀

TenSeven

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Then please explain to me how the 475 horsepower 5,100 lb Rubicon 392 with a 3.73 final drive ratio does it. 😀
Maybe you overlooked the "Jeep claims" part of that of that statement? None of them have been independently tested yet. Maybe it will, we'll see in the near future.

Still, that's a lot of heavy with big, tall tires in a non-aerodynamic body with a suspension not designed for quick acceleration. I actually hope Jeep pulls off those numbers, they're impressive.

And those 392 Wranglers are going to sticker at... what... $75k+? Aye yi yi!!

nd2002

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 BMW M2, '18 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wouldn't like 500 horsepower get you to 60mph in 4.5 seconds?
That’s what I was thinking. Not that it’s the point of the vehicle, but if you can’t crack under 4s with 750hp, it’s weak AF.

At $225k, you can get an RSQ8 AND a TRX, both with less power and still beat this fictitious Hennessy. Lmao

hozer

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suburban
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Thinking back to the "what price over MSRP would you take for your Bronco?" thread... Well for 80k, you can grab one of these and that's my new price. Honestlywith a BL base, not a bad deal at 80k either

Ford Bronco Hennessey VELOCIRAPTOR Supercharged V8 Swapped Bronco announced 1626378103199

http://hennesseyperformance.com/vehicles/ford/bronco/velociraptor-400-bronco/

Hennessey Boosts Bronco Power Past 400 Bhp
NEW 2021 FORD BRONCO GETS HENNESSEY VELOCIRAPTOR TREATMENT TO ACHIEVE
405 BHP AND 503 LB-FT TORQUE DELIVERING A 4.9-SECOND 0-60 MPH TIME

• Hennessey harnesses Bronco 2.7-litre twin-turbocharged V6 engine to deliver high-speed thrills to the iconic 4×4 SUV
  • Range-topping Bronco upgraded with new intake and exhaust systems, plus Hennessey calibration and off-road package
  • All-new VelociRaptor 400 Bronco production limited to just 200 units for the first year

Sealy, Texas (July 15, 2021) – Hennessey Performance Engineering (HPE), the Texas-based hypercar manufacturer and high-performance vehicle creator, has turned up the power on the new Ford Bronco with its acclaimed VelociRaptor package. The all-new Hennessey VelociRaptor 400 Bronco boasts 405 bhp at 5,700 rpm and 503 lb-ft torque at 3,900 rpm as a result of comprehensive reworking by the experts at Hennessey.

The team’s engineers fit new intake and exhaust systems to the 2.7-litre twin-turbocharged V6 powerplant, in addition to recalibrating the engine to maximize power. The VelociRaptor package adds 75 hp to the range-topping, Bronco Badlands and adds 88 lb-ft to the stock torque figure enabling the 4×4 to sprint from 0-60 mph in just 4.9 seconds.

With Hennessey’s Off-Road Package, owners can individualize their Bronco further with 35-inch off-road tires on 18-inch Hennessey wheels; front and rear VelociRaptor bumpers; retractable side steps; and VelociRaptor branding. Thanks to the extensive Hennessey R&D process, all of the Bronco’s engine modes and off-road systems are retained, plus Hennessey provides a 3-year / 36,000-mile warranty as part of the $80,000 price that the typical customer will pay (including the base Bronco Badlands).

John Hennessey, company founder and CEO: “Whether you’re on- or off-road, more power is what our customers demand, and our VelociRaptor 400 Bronco really delivers! The new Bronco is destined to be an icon and our customers want their Bronco to stand out with enhanced styling and, of course, more power!”

Available in two- or four-door versions, with or without a soft-top, the VelociRaptor 400 Bronco is available for order now. Production is limited to 200 units for 2021 and orders can be placed through authorized Ford retailers or Hennessey directly by calling 979.885.1300 or visiting HennesseyPerformance.com.

POWER:
• 405 bhp @ 5,700 rpm
• 503 lb-ft torque @ 3,900 rpm

PERFORMANCE:
• 0-60 mph: 4.9 seconds

SPECIFICATIONS: VELOCIRAPTOR 400 BRONCO
• Engine Management Software Upgrade
• Upgraded Exhaust System
• High-Flow Air Induction System
• 18-inch Hennessey Wheels
• 35-inch Off-Road Tires
• Upgraded Electronic Fold Out Steps