BellyRat

Black Diamond
First Name
Joe
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Right there with you. I really want to like AMB because I think it's a unique color, but I'm struggling with it looking too purple. From the pics I've seen....the only way it really looks good and sparkles is in direct light and when the picture is taken really, really, really close.
Seen it in person on the gas can. It did not look purple at all....but it is DARK!!!

Advertisement

Fly by Nite

First Name
Walt
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 F-150 Nite, 2001 Cherokee
Kona blue as seen on the Mustang for years would be the perfect blue here.
Yes, Kona would be a much closer match to what Ford advertised on their Bronco page. The real pics of what we've seen of AMB do not look like the cgi pic. Sure hope Ford fixes their paint offerings.
I don't understand why there are so few color choices available..... does it really cost the manufacturer more to offer more colors?
1602859533279.png

1602859572337.png

Last edited:

tenmidgets

Black Diamond
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Clubs

Adding more confusion to this, check out the Alto Blue on the Bronco Sport! Not as dark and no purple-ish tones whatsoever.

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 13 Explorer XLT, 97 Jeep Wrangler

dejones64

Big Bend
First Name
Dan
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mitsubishi Lancer
Clubs

Love the color but the top, fenders, and handles look horrible with it. Needs to be either body color, white, or painted black
Right!? Figured if they had to do 1 color it'd either be black or white. Where the hell did they come up with grey!?

Fly by Nite

First Name
Walt
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 F-150 Nite, 2001 Cherokee
Right!? Figured if they had to do 1 color it'd either be black or white. Where the hell did they come up with grey!?
Grey is a combination of black and white LOL!

BellyRat

Black Diamond
First Name
Joe
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
My struggle is picking between AMB or black so I’m ok with a dark color. After seeing the can, would you suggest AMB over black?
Man...tough call! The black 2 door looked pretty sharp! But I think I would go with AMB over black. Just cause it's so different. I think AMB has a lot of "wow" factor to it for being such a dark color. Its definitely going to look good in the sunshine!

Advertisement

Advertisement