anl

Badlands
First Name
andre
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco
IS THAT A PRODUCTION MODEL,I C A INVOICE STICKER ON THE PASS. SIDE WINDOW.

Advertisement

Rick Astley

Black Diamond
First Name
Rick
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'51 Chevy Fleetline, '61 Ford Thunderbird
Those missing hero switches though...

Anyone else prefer if there were dummy switches instead of missing?
Well as they make different parts specifically so there won't be dead switches, it's actually a nice offering to have the switch removed and give you more space up there..... Since there are already 6 pre-plumbed aux switches above that.

BronchoPeat

Black Diamond
First Name
Pete
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Volkswagen Tiguan, 2014 Ford Fiesta Hatchback
Will we EVER SEE a non-squatch BD??

Forreal... a 2dr & 4dr AMB BB, but no standard Black Diamonds???
We’ve seen every other trim without the Squatch except the BD. It’s so frustrating. I feel better knowing I’m not the only one that’s losing my mind lol.

Bdockins

First Name
Ben
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 F150
Clubs

Man, I really like the wheels on that model. Not great for off-road, but man they look great on this model bound for the daily driver crowd.
What makes them not as good off road? I mean, could you throw some killer tires on them and be just as ready, relatively, of course? Thanks

BdubBronco

Black Diamond
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yukon XL
Clubs

I saw something today that stated Base, BB, and BD were all getting the 2 dial standard instrument clusters and not the big digital screen in front of the steering wheel that is in these pictures. Seems like switching between HERO modes would be difficult with a tiny display. Also, if this is an 8” screen, it looks more fitting than other photos have shown.

Vandal

Wildtrak
First Name
Brett
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965 Scout 80, 2016 Tacoma
Clubs

It needs a white top to switch it up, add some contrast.

The navy with gray everything is a bit lackluster. We're not sure what the final plastic trim will end up being, and Bronco Nation is really late with their interior videos. ;)

What I love about AMB is that it's the best flake paint Ford offers on the Bronco. What I dislike is that it's so dark that it's black 95% of the time. If it has just been a regular navy color with all that awesome tri-color flake i'd be on it.

Advertisement

Advertisement