Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I now get why many posters call AMB a hard color to pin down. My Kona Blue Mustang is a beautiful color here in South Carolina, and it dances in a purple spectrum. But, AMB doesn't seem to pull that spectrum shift off as well as Kona. It is too much of a risk without seeing it on a road environment.

I'm now leaning towards Oxford, SIlver, or Red…
Saw a classic Kona Blue Mustang here and god I had hoped AMB would be that. But no, I'm out of the AMB gang. Now if Velocity Blue isn't late availability then that's where I'm going. Otherwise it's of to Rapid Red.

PS: So that's the instrument cluster on the BB
Sponsored

Benji_Allgood

Black Diamond
First Name
Benji
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fam
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Well as they make different parts specifically so there won't be dead switches, it's actually a nice offering to have the switch removed and give you more space up there..... Since there are already 6 pre-plumbed aux switches above that.
Huh? Space for what? Toothpicks? Not trolling...just not sure what you could possibly put in the space of 2-3 empty switch spaces. I just don't like how it looks is all. I'll totally live with it and forget all about it if mines not filled out.

SupremoSombrero

Big Bend
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Mustang Shelby GT500
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I just spent the afternoon trying to get the black plastic on my Seadoo look ‘black’. MIC black is a mess.

2 years from now, y’all are going to be praising the wisdom of the MIC gray roof —- that is still nice and (uniformly) gray. And isn’t an oven inside.

Sponsored

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Huh? Space for what? Toothpicks? Not trolling...just not sure what you could possibly put in the space of 2-3 empty switch spaces. I just don't like how it looks is all. I'll totally live with it and forget all about it if mines not filled out.
We all have our druthers. Personally, I wish the buttons would start from the left side of the cup, not the right. Better UX.

Space for whatever fits there. The options with blank buttons were "nothing". With them removed the option is "something". And anybody who doesn't spring for the LUX, will want some cable management for all the USB items dangling down to the power.

Russ1Bronco

Base
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Edge
Your Bronco Model
Base
I now get why many posters call AMB a hard color to pin down. My Kona Blue Mustang is a beautiful color here in South Carolina, and it dances in a purple spectrum. But, AMB doesn't seem to pull that spectrum shift off as well as Kona. It is too much of a risk without seeing it on a road environment.

I'm now leaning towards Oxford, SIlver, or Red…
..I have the Kona blue on my Shelby...and I love the different shades of blue..I just don't know how this AMB will look...just maybe a little to dark...

Benji_Allgood

Black Diamond
First Name
Benji
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fam
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
We all have our druthers. Personally, I wish the buttons would start from the left side of the cup, not the right. Better UX.

Space for whatever fits there. The options with blank buttons were "nothing". With them removed the option is "something". And anybody who doesn't spring for the LUX, will want some cable management for all the USB items dangling down to the power.
Definitely makes more sense to at least go the other way. Seems like they just have specific spots for the particular button functions. Hazards always on the far right. Maybe they'll eventually flip it. Pre-production models and all that jargon. Just nitpicking. Still can't wait til I'm sitting in one!

Outbound Exploration

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Chevy Sonic Hatchback RS, Looking to upgrade to Bronco*
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
...Maybe Ford should have went with Atlas blue,like they have on the Edge...a bit lighter with more dept...
I saw that the color and thought it might conflict just a bit with Alien 51 but Ford Performance Blue or Kona Blue might look quite nice?

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I saw that the color and thought it might conflict just a bit with Alien 51 but Ford Performance Blue or Kona Blue might look quite nice?
I really like what I've seen of Alto Blue, which is on the Sport. It basically looks like what I was hoping AMB would look like

Sponsored

Outbound Exploration

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
And not just really dark navy, but purplish dark navy. Doesn't work for me.
Yeah it's so hard to tell from these photos and the one we have where it's outdoors is too angled to really see anything... I was leaning towards this color but without better photos or a in-person viewing it's hard to keep on my list.

Outbound Exploration

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I really like what I've seen of Alto Blue, which is on the Sport. It basically looks like what I was hoping AMB would look like
I forgot about alto blue! Was caught up in all the greys?‍♂? agreed, alto would look nice. I wish they went with more earth tones...

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Alto Blue and Kodiak Brown - I would love to see on the Bronco. (I also love the 17" faux-steelies).

DC9atnight

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I can see where ocd types are going to lose their shit over this. ???
I think if you add the optional rear locker you can fill up one of those missing buttons!
Sponsored