First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Duramax, Trailblazer, and Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Base
Can we PLEASE get a internet geek or techo to blow up that factory sticker for shits n giggles!!??

VoltageDrop

Base
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23, 69 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I kind of like the blurple color but it clashes hard with the flares and top. Any graphics folks on this thread who could make those white? I'm really getting cold feet on AMB after seeing how dark it is in person and how it looks with all that matte plastic.

WatchYourSix

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer ST, 2021 Bronco, 2022 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Anyone have any thoughts on paint protection (such as Xpel PPF) since this color will be prone to swirls and scratches will show easily?

Sponsored

DrewBronc21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Subaru STi, 2018 Camry Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Right there with you. I really want to like AMB because I think it's a unique color, but I'm struggling with it looking too purple. From the pics I've seen....the only way it really looks good and sparkles is in direct light and when the picture is taken really, really, really close.
The outside Bronco frame pic looks blue without any hint of purple, even from a distance. I think we need to see them park this outside in sunlight.

Ford Bronco Here’s Antimatter Blue on a Bronco Big Bend 2-Door with MIC top 3CDE67EE-B1F1-4618-9F7F-6DA462BE5A92

Cooknn

Badlands
First Name
David Cook
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The outside Bronco frame pic looks blue without any hint of purple, even from a distance. I think we need to see them park this outside in sunlight.
This color absolutely needs to be seen in person before checking that box on order day. I live in sunny SW Florida where I’m thinking AMB will be amazing. I dig the way the Carbonized Gray top ties in with the optional wheels and grill for my future Badlands and the contrast looks good between those components and AMB.

Last edited:

nminus1

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Duramax, Trailblazer, and Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Base

Ford Bronco Here’s Antimatter Blue on a Bronco Big Bend 2-Door with MIC top 3CDE67EE-B1F1-4618-9F7F-6DA462BE5A92
YES ZACTLY

BellyRat

Black Diamond
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Right there with you. I really want to like AMB because I think it's a unique color, but I'm struggling with it looking too purple. From the pics I've seen....the only way it really looks good and sparkles is in direct light and when the picture is taken really, really, really close.
Seen it in person on the gas can. It did not look purple at all....but it is DARK!!!

Sponsored

Fly by Nite

Base
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 F-150 Nite, 2001 Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Kona blue as seen on the Mustang for years would be the perfect blue here.
Yes, Kona would be a much closer match to what Ford advertised on their Bronco page. The real pics of what we've seen of AMB do not look like the cgi pic. Sure hope Ford fixes their paint offerings.
I don't understand why there are so few color choices available..... does it really cost the manufacturer more to offer more colors?
Ford Bronco Here’s Antimatter Blue on a Bronco Big Bend 2-Door with MIC top 1602859533279

Ford Bronco Here’s Antimatter Blue on a Bronco Big Bend 2-Door with MIC top 1602859572337

Last edited:

tenmidgets

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Adding more confusion to this, check out the Alto Blue on the Bronco Sport! Not as dark and no purple-ish tones whatsoever.

Fly by Nite

Base
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 F-150 Nite, 2001 Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

dejones64

Black Diamond
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2-dr Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Love the color but the top, fenders, and handles look horrible with it. Needs to be either body color, white, or painted black
Right!? Figured if they had to do 1 color it'd either be black or white. Where the hell did they come up with grey!?
Sponsored