Far From Sweetheart

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
How do I view the modules? I put in the VIN and it says to save file as. Save as what?
You do not need to download that file. On your blend date just keep refreshing the heck out of that page. Finally a TON of numbers will show up. That means that your Bronco is completed.

Skidog

Badlands
First Name
Sandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco "21"Badlands 4dr 2.7,"23"2Dr Man,Tesla, Bmw
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
UP. Iā€™m having troubles working with the automation. I say trace but then my numbers just arenā€™t correct I tried to give them the GX979161 and it just doesnā€™t work. Any help or suggestions would just be absolutely amazing. Thank you!

sotto1979

Outer Banks
First Name
Stanley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco OB , Bronco Sport OB,
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

How do you find out your rail car number?

Sponsored

Firefight911

Wildtrak
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco 4-door Wildtrak, Eruption Green
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

TxBadlands

Badlands
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jaguar f-pace
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

UP. Iā€™m having troubles working with the automation. I say trace but then my numbers just arenā€™t correct I tried to give them the GX979161 and it just doesnā€™t work. Any help or suggestions would just be absolutely amazing. Thank you!
How do you even get to trace on the automation?! I didnā€™t even hear that option. The last time it got tracked, my friends husband did it for me šŸ˜‚šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø I just want to be able to stalk my bronco. Is that too much to ask?!

Skidog

Badlands
First Name
Sandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco "21"Badlands 4dr 2.7,"23"2Dr Man,Tesla, Bmw
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
How do you even get to trace on the automation?! I didnā€™t even hear that option. The last time it got tracked, my friends husband did it for me šŸ˜‚šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø I just want to be able to stalk my bronco. Is that too much to ask?!
your going Rail right? Do you have a rail car#. Sorry, I cant remember. TTGX______

TxBadlands

Badlands
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jaguar f-pace
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

mbryant1985

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1978 Ford Bronco (project)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just got this from my dealer when I asked him to provide a rail car number.
I guess this means I'm still sitting at MAP with no rail car assigned?

Ford Bronco Here are the Bronco Build & Tracking links 1639419013818

Sponsored

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Shotz

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
For all of you that are waiting on your Bronco being built and want to track it.

Here are some good linksā€¦

Required Reading: Bronco Build Process - Window Sticker, Blend Date, Production Rotation Number, Built & Shipped Emails, Delivery Date Estimates & More
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...ed-emails-delivery-date-estimates-more.24987/

Bronco6G Tracker w/ window sticker lookup
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/šŸ§­-track-your-bronco-order-by-vin-order-number.15328/

To the Ford site to check on status
https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking#/

To view your Window Sticker, add your VIN at the end
https://www.windowsticker.forddirect.com/windowsticker.pdf?vin=

To the Ford site that populates your Modules being turned on (this lets you know itā€™s actually built at the factory
https://www.motorcraftservice.com/AsBuilt

And lastly to see if itā€™s scheduled on the Convoy (Truck not Rail) to your Dealer!
https://palsapp.com

If you are going by rail, itā€™s more complicatedā€¦

First you will need the rail car letters and numbers. It is on the visibility report or DORA which is from the dealership. You MAY be able to get it from the SVT people but they seem often in a cranky mood and may tell you to get it from the dealer.

There are two major rail companies.

CSX is everything east of the mississippi
UP is everything west of the mississippi

But they all start out on CSX so once they have it in their system they will follow it all the way.

So, how do you track your truck on a railcar?

First and most important. Never talk to live personnel at the railroad! Only use automated phone system. If it attempts to transfer you to a live person please hang up. The railcar information we are provided by is given as a courtesy and if we call live personnel we may lose the access and ability to track.

CSX
1. Call the CSX 1-800-235-2352
2. When prompted for location or weight, press "1" on your phone for location.
3. When prompted for the car initials, say CN (or whatever initials you have) then wait for the next prompt.
4. When prompted for the car number, say 907048 (or whatever your number is)
5. When prompted for next car say DONE.
6. That's it; enjoy your updated status report.

Union Pacific
1. Call UP at 1 800 877-5123 1 800 877-5123
2. Follow phone prompts for Trace
3. Say the railcar number complete and clearly. Example CN123456 all together
4. Listen for your update

NS Norfolk Southern
1. Call 800-635-5768
2. Press 2.
3. Press 2.
4. Enter the letters on the numeric keypad then press #. As in: TTGX will be 8849
5. Enter the numbers then press #. It wasn't taking my voice prompts but typing worked.

Please let me know if there are any others and I'll add. That way it'll all be in one place!
Or maybe make it a sticky.

Michael
Thanks for all the tracking links that I've been obsessing over! My dealer has been less than helpful in getting a rail-car # and nothing seemed to work for me except this link:

https://www.unitedroad.com/delivery-receipt

I had others mention it in this thread, but no one seems to know what the information provided means. When I put my VIN in it gave me this:
Ford Bronco Here are the Bronco Build & Tracking links vin search

In another vehicle Blog I read that if the destination becomes a blue hyperlink, it means its been delivered, and the hyperlink takes you to the signed acceptance of your dealer. Mine IS a hyperlink but then it goes to nothing. I rushed down to my dealer to see if there was a new red bronco sitting in the lot, but didn't see one (its Sunday and they are closed). I was curious if anyone has used this link and noticed ANY correlation to actual delivery at the dealership!

BolognaBronco

Badlands
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks for all the tracking links that I've been obsessing over! My dealer has been less than helpful in getting a rail-car # and nothing seemed to work for me except this link:

https://www.unitedroad.com/delivery-receipt

I had others mention it in this thread, but no one seems to know what the information provided means. When I put my VIN in it gave me this:
Ford Bronco Here are the Bronco Build & Tracking links vin search

In another vehicle Blog I read that if the destination becomes a blue hyperlink, it means its been delivered, and the hyperlink takes you to the signed acceptance of your dealer. Mine IS a hyperlink but then it goes to nothing. I rushed down to my dealer to see if there was a new red bronco sitting in the lot, but didn't see one (its Sunday and they are closed). I was curious if anyone has used this link and noticed ANY correlation to actual delivery at the dealership!
I get the same info as you, but a different load number. I did register so it should send me an email when it is delivered.

Shotz

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I get the same info as you, but a different load number. I did register so it should send me an email when it is delivered.
I actually was able to see the invoice when it was delivered without registering. It would have been nice getting an e-mail though. The link wasn't helpful in predicting when it would get in, but it sure enough updated within the hour of when it was delivered. It helped me out quite a bit, as my dealership 'forgot' to call me for a day after it was delivered, and then tried lying about when it actually got in (exact time of delivery was on the invoice). It was solely because of this link that I got my Bronco before Christmas. By the time I noticed the invoice the dealership had already closed for the holidays. But having that information let me and my wife (she went to war practically) call enough manager types with the "What the hell, y'all promised for months you would call us as soon as it got in. and it was sitting for over a day?" On the bight side, one of the senior managers agreed with us, and brought a team in way after hours just to get us our Bronco. Still happy with the dealership, love the car... just pissed at our sales rep.
Sponsored