First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Autobahn GTI
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I am having the hardest time with the "back door" link. I copy and past the link into my browser and then add my four digit order number and says there was an issue. Not sure if I am doing something wrong.
Sponsored

Firefight911

Wildtrak
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco 4-door Wildtrak, Eruption Green
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I am having the hardest time with the "back door" link. I copy and past the link into my browser and then add my four digit order number and says there was an issue. Not sure if I am doing something wrong.
The back door link requires your eight-digit reservation/order code as has been indicated many times.

Reactions: Cat

NotaChief

Base
First Name
Parker
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'77 Cherokee Chief
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Quick question: I ordered my Bronco & was charged a deposit on December 28th. I have an order number but haven't received ANYTHING from Ford & the dealer just keeps saying I SHOULD have had an email by now but gives no answers or follow up. Have they really ordered the vehicle? How can I track before a VIN is created if they actually have submitted it?

Firefight911

Wildtrak
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco 4-door Wildtrak, Eruption Green
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Quick question: I ordered my Bronco & was charged a deposit on December 28th. I have an order number but haven't received ANYTHING from Ford & the dealer just keeps saying I SHOULD have had an email by now but gives no answers or follow up. Have they really ordered the vehicle? How can I track before a VIN is created if they actually have submitted it?
Get a copy of your WBDO from your ordering dealer. This is your receipt of what you ordered and that it is in the system. Emails......HA, those have never been a reliable information stream from Ford.

bomchet

Outer Banks
First Name
Bom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 dodge durango
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I have a build date email for 1/17/22 and Ford's tracker was working until this morning. Now when I put in the VIN and order number, I get this error message:

We're sorry. We are unable to process this Order. Please enter a valid Ford Order/VIN.

Any idea if I just got bumped but haven't gotten an official notification yet? I've emailed my dealer but haven't heard back yet. Thanks in advance...

Sponsored

WyoBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger, 2021 Bronco BB, 2006 Saturn Vue
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I have a build date email for 1/17/22 and Ford's tracker was working until this morning. Now when I put in the VIN and order number, I get this error message:

We're sorry. We are unable to process this Order. Please enter a valid Ford Order/VIN.

Any idea if I just got bumped but haven't gotten an official notification yet? I've emailed my dealer but haven't heard back yet. Thanks in advance...
Same here. I’m assuming the site is down.

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition

Hi there! Go ahead and send us a private message with your full name and order number, I’ll look into this for you. Thanks!

drscott2u

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hi there! Go ahead and send us a private message with your full name and order number, I’ll look into this for you. Thanks!
Same here… looks like it’s back to accepting VIN and ON. Just still no WS. Build date was week of 01-03-22. Snagged a picture of my window sticker Thursday morning 01-06-22 and then it was gone. Punched in the VIN to the shipping app and said pending. So will see.

Shotsy

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Ford Bronco, '18 BMW m240i, '04 Honda Element
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I received railcar information for my Bronco. It's on a Norfolk Southern train bound for PA. However, when I used the directions on this site to track it, after I inputted the railcar information, I was then asked for an "Equipment ID".

I thought that that may be the VIN so I inputted that, but it wasn't accepted and it asked for the equipment ID again and won't let me proceed.

Has anyone else encountered this?

Sponsored

wigtow

Black Diamond
First Name
Grant
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F350, Ford F450
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I got a good one... after waiting for a year and a half for my Bronco, it has been sitting in Portland Rail Yard for over a month now and Ford can't seem to figure out how to get it 100 miles down to the coast- and of course, they will not let you go get it. If the whole Bronco experience has taught me anything, it is patience!!

Chelada

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I ordered 11/2/21 and got a vm from my dealer today letting me know the status updated with a production week of 2/14/22. He texted me my VIN and order# and I was able to look it up in the order tracker. Before today, I would just text him for status updates and he would send me screenshots of his system showing it was still in "Processing".

NotaChief

Base
First Name
Parker
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'77 Cherokee Chief
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I ordered 11/2/21 and got a vm from my dealer today letting me know the status updated with a production week of 2/14/22. He texted me my VIN and order# and I was able to look it up in the order tracker. Before today, I would just text him for status updates and he would send me screenshots of his system showing it was still in "Processing".
That's great! Hopefully I'm not far behind you (though I won't hold my breath)

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Saying thanks for the info., and saving this until Ford deems me worthy.
Sponsored