wolfman064

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Land Rover Discovery TD6
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I asked if he saw the car number and he said no. I'm not going to push it since he did $1000 below invoice for our group. But Ft Wayne was an update as of 7:40am today from Ford.
I'm following your updates since I think I might be on the same train as you - coming just a little further south...
Sponsored

Arc

Black Diamond
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gmc 1965 4x4 SS Elcamino 72
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Let me know how long it takes to get down here! I'm in Florida as well and would like to know what the time frame is in terms of delivery once shipped.
What I am told is the have a terminal in Jacksonville that could hang it up for up to thirty days do to bonded carrier shortage my dealer is forty minutes South and can not get them from the train terminal. he said it up to God....

Bigkansas

Badlands
First Name
AUSTIN
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am now showing a "freight bill" number, but nothing else. No window sticker, no active modules, no updated tracking.

Anyone else like that?

Duffeman

First Edition
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Metro
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I now have a Freight Bill #. Does that mean it is finally coming? It also shows status pending with Destination null. What a journey!

bogshotrods

Badlands
First Name
Danny Bogner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
For all of you that are waiting on your Bronco being built and want to track it.
Here are some good links…

Bronco6G Tracker w/ window sticker lookup
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/🧭-track-your-bronco-order-by-vin-order-number.15328/

To the Ford site to check on status
https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking#/

To view your Window Sticker, add your VIN at the end
https://www.windowsticker.forddirect.com/windowsticker.pdf?vin=

To the Ford site that populates your Modules being turned on (this lets you know it’s actually built at the factory
https://www.motorcraftservice.com/AsBuilt

And lastly to see if it’s scheduled on the Convoy (Truck not Rail) to your Dealer!
https://palsapp.com

If you are going by rail, it’s more complicated…

First you will need the rail car letters and numbers. It is on the visibility report or DORA which is from the dealership. You MAY be able to get it from the SVT people but they seem often in a cranky mood and may tell you to get it from the dealer.

There are two major rail companies.

CSX is everything east of the mississippi
UP is everything west of the mississippi

But they all start out on CSX so once they have it in their system they will follow it all the way.

So, how do you track your truck on a railcar?

First and most important. Never talk to live personnel at the railroad! Only use automated phone system. If it attempts to transfer you to a live person please hang up. The railcar information we are provided by is given as a courtesy and if we call live personnel we may lose the access and ability to track.

CSX
1. Call the CSX 1-800-235-2352
2. When prompted for location or weight, press "1" on your phone for location.
3. When prompted for the car initials, say CN (or whatever initials you have) then wait for the next prompt.
4. When prompted for the car number, say 907048 (or whatever your number is)
5. When prompted for next car say DONE.
6. That's it; enjoy your updated status report.

Union Pacific
1. Call UP at 1 800 877-5123 1 800 877-5123
2. Follow phone prompts for Trace
3. Say the railcar number complete and clearly. Example CN123456 all together
4. Listen for your update

NS Norfolk Southern
1. Call 800-635-5768
2. Press 2.
3. Press 2.
4. Enter the letters on the numeric keypad then press #. As in: TTGX will be 8849
5. Enter the numbers then press #. It wasn't taking my voice prompts but typing worked.

Please let me know if there are any others and I'll add. That way it'll all be in one place!
Or maybe make it a sticky.

Michael
Thanks for the information, unfortunately our Wildtrack 4 door has been IN PRODUCTION SINCE JUNE 23RD and no word when it will be completed with the new MIC 2.0 TOP

Sponsored

BroncoDymond88

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Sorento
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Is palsapp the only trucking company Ford uses?

Djc921

First Edition
First Name
Damian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Quick question...where do I locate my car initials and car number? Is it located somewhere on the window sticker?? thanks.

Spray

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
73 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Quick question...where do I locate my car initials and car number? Is it located somewhere on the window sticker?? thanks.
Your dealer or ford customer service can give it to you. Sometimes they won’t give it out! It is not on the window sticker.

Djc921

First Edition
First Name
Damian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Your dealer or ford customer service can give it to you. Sometimes they won’t give it out! It is not on the window sticker.
Ok thanks!

Sherminiator

Big Bend
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Is palsapp the only trucking company Ford uses?
I was going to ask the same question-my tracker is saying an expected delivery date of 10/11-10/17 and I've been checking the palsapp link the past couple days without any luck.

Haven't heard from my sales guy either yet today, but who knows if he's at work yet.

Sponsored

Chipt7

Badlands
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4dr Badlands Squatch, 1975 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yes, it is located at the top of your window sticker...mine started with NB... My vehicle is shipped by rail. Arrived in LA about 2 weeks ago... I'm in San Diego, so it looks like trucking delay now.

The rail car ID is located at top of sticker toward the center or page. Got this I for from a Ford Tremor page.

Chipt7

Badlands
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4dr Badlands Squatch, 1975 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yes, it is located at the top of your window sticker...mine started with NB... My vehicle is shipped by rail. Arrived in LA about 2 weeks ago... I'm in San Diego, so it looks like trucking delay now.

The rail car ID is located at top of sticker toward the center or page. Got this I for from a Ford Tremor page.
Actually look for the 9-NORMAL.the next 2 letters is your initial and the following 6 numbers will also be needed for identifying your rail car.

BillieB

Outer Banks
First Name
Billie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler & F350
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

For all of you that are waiting on your Bronco being built and want to track it.

Here are some good links…

Required Reading: Bronco Build Process - Window Sticker, Blend Date, Production Rotation Number, Built & Shipped Emails, Delivery Date Estimates & More
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...ed-emails-delivery-date-estimates-more.24987/

Bronco6G Tracker w/ window sticker lookup
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/🧭-track-your-bronco-order-by-vin-order-number.15328/

To the Ford site to check on status
https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking#/

To view your Window Sticker, add your VIN at the end
https://www.windowsticker.forddirect.com/windowsticker.pdf?vin=

To the Ford site that populates your Modules being turned on (this lets you know it’s actually built at the factory
https://www.motorcraftservice.com/AsBuilt

And lastly to see if it’s scheduled on the Convoy (Truck not Rail) to your Dealer!
https://palsapp.com

If you are going by rail, it’s more complicated…

First you will need the rail car letters and numbers. It is on the visibility report or DORA which is from the dealership. You MAY be able to get it from the SVT people but they seem often in a cranky mood and may tell you to get it from the dealer.

There are two major rail companies.

CSX is everything east of the mississippi
UP is everything west of the mississippi

But they all start out on CSX so once they have it in their system they will follow it all the way.

So, how do you track your truck on a railcar?

First and most important. Never talk to live personnel at the railroad! Only use automated phone system. If it attempts to transfer you to a live person please hang up. The railcar information we are provided by is given as a courtesy and if we call live personnel we may lose the access and ability to track.

CSX
1. Call the CSX 1-800-235-2352
2. When prompted for location or weight, press "1" on your phone for location.
3. When prompted for the car initials, say CN (or whatever initials you have) then wait for the next prompt.
4. When prompted for the car number, say 907048 (or whatever your number is)
5. When prompted for next car say DONE.
6. That's it; enjoy your updated status report.

Union Pacific
1. Call UP at 1 800 877-5123 1 800 877-5123
2. Follow phone prompts for Trace
3. Say the railcar number complete and clearly. Example CN123456 all together
4. Listen for your update

NS Norfolk Southern
1. Call 800-635-5768
2. Press 2.
3. Press 2.
4. Enter the letters on the numeric keypad then press #. As in: TTGX will be 8849
5. Enter the numbers then press #. It wasn't taking my voice prompts but typing worked.

Please let me know if there are any others and I'll add. That way it'll all be in one place!
Or maybe make it a sticky.

Michael
I'm having the worst luck with CSX. It only half the time gets the letters correct. Was heading the opposite direction yesterday and today it's saying no status found. :(

Bunker704

Badlands
First Name
Renee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BRONCO
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Did you receive your Bronco? I'm in Beaumont, TX & curious as to how long it takes by rail, mine shipped 10/14/21.
Sponsored