Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Those of you who have been on NS - once your rail car gets to whichever final destination, are you able to know it was offloaded?

I keep tracking my rail car and it’s heading back east now. I have to assume it was offloaded, but is there a way to tell? My sales person says she can see it in “Calgary on Ramp 68” but I have no idea what that means…

Tippster

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi TT, Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yup, mine is there too. We're probably on the same car. Who's your dealer?
@privateer35 - I am on Train Car TTGX704445 - is that the same car you are tracking? - (through some of North Dakota today) - fingers crossed we get in late this week.

Tippster

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi TT, Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Those of you who have been on NS - once your rail car gets to whichever final destination, are you able to know it was offloaded?

I keep tracking my rail car and it’s heading back east now. I have to assume it was offloaded, but is there a way to tell? My sales person says she can see it in “Calgary on Ramp 68” but I have no idea what that means…
The dealers cannot see it every step of the way like you can using the phone number and the rail car info - I check mine 2x day to track daily progress - within a day of final stop - it will tell you an estimated day of arrival at final destination - Mine also took some wonky turns at the beginning I assume to pick up more cars so that they full up on the way to the PNW.

Sponsored

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The dealers cannot see it every step of the way like you can using the phone number and the rail car info - I check mine 2x day to track daily progress - within a day of final stop - it will tell you an estimated day of arrival at final destination - Mine also took some wonky turns at the beginning I assume to pick up more cars so that they full up on the way to the PNW.
That gives me a bit of peace of mind - thanks. But since that rail car # will be used even after my vehicle is off of it, it seems pretty challenging to know if what I’m tracking is my vehicle or if it’s been unloaded and the rail car has someone else’s vehicle on it now...

privateer35

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2021
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@privateer35 - I am on Train Car TTGX704445 - is that the same car you are tracking? - (through some of North Dakota today) - fingers crossed we get in late this week.
Different Railcar, but same location!

glphoto

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Ridgeline
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Has anyone tried MyUPRR app to track UP

kate

Badlands
First Name
Kate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 Ford Bronco, 2021 Badlands, 2011 FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford Bronco Here are the Bronco Build & Tracking links 0D553D35-A1F8-432C-96A8-3BA106782AD4

I went down a rabbit hole looking for my rail car and noticed one of the status updates was a color change… I thought it meant the rail car but looking at this it looks like it’s saying my bronco color listed along with make,model,year, and vin!

I googled it and it looks like an older 80’s ford color. anyone seen this?!

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ford Bronco Here are the Bronco Build & Tracking links 0D553D35-A1F8-432C-96A8-3BA106782AD4

I went down a rabbit hole looking for my rail car and noticed one of the status updates was a color change… I thought it meant the rail car but looking at this it looks like it’s saying my bronco color listed along with make,model,year, and vin!

Ya, don't sweat it, it has nothing to do with reality.

Sponsored

ManOfValor

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 BaseSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base

That’s funny because it says mine is a light blue metallic…but in reality’s it’s a carbonized gray. 🤷‍♂️

Broncogirl66

Badlands
First Name
Gia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23" manual 2dr SAS, HPR 2" lift BDS suspenion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have a question not sure if anyone can answer. On the ford site it is showing that on Oct. 28th my my reservation was cancelled . I called my dealer and they said everything was ok. But this is making me nervous. Is there any way to look up reservation number to see what is actually going on . and if my build is correct.

JBrew

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mazda 3, 2021 Area 51 Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I don't know what color you ordered, but I wouldn't be mad at all if Dark Tourmaline Green was an option.

1996_ford_bronco_xlt_sport_utility_2___door_5___8l_1_lgw.jpg

kate

Badlands
First Name
Kate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 Ford Bronco, 2021 Badlands, 2011 FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I don't know what color you ordered, but I wouldn't be mad at all if Dark Tourmaline Green was an option.
Haha, right?! I ordered cactus grey and that is indeed what I received when I took delivery last week!

raynaldo

Badlands
First Name
raynaldo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
How do I view the modules? I put in the VIN and it says to save file as. Save as what?
Sponsored