Sponsored

Here at KOH! Waiting... Pic or Info Requests?

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
When I was growing up, if you so much as left a crumb in the back seat your back door would be painted red.

No stickers
No rough housing
No food everywhere
No finger prints on windows

You sat in the back of the Porsche and respected your elders like a good child. Punching your brother was encouraged, but only if it was done quietly and you took your punches like a proper little man.

As a toddler you sat in the front seat and kept to yourself. Food wasn't provided except on pit stops and you could horse play at the waystation (hey, it was a different time, the government allowed you to cause your Childs death if you wanted to).

It boggles my mind that a child would need ready access to an armrest let alone multiple cup holders to hold all the crap that their parents bought them. Two hot wheels fit perfectly in two little hands and you have legs for driving said hot wheels on without getting in trouble, because it damn sure wasn't acceptable on the back of the headrest.
Sponsored

P52Ranch

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR 7MT Badlands, F150 Lightning, New Holland 4030
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Trail control was a really cool feature. Set and almost forget. I’d never seen this feature before so I thought it was amazing. Just turn it on and set the speed from your steering wheel. The cool thing was that even if you hit the brakes it doesn’t turn it off, it just slows it down and keeps on going when you let off. When using it in the sport I had it all the way up to 15mph. Shelby had it going down hill at 2mph. Pretty awesome control. We did some rock crawling and used the sta-bar disconnect. Had 2 wheels in the air and with a push of a button we were back on the ground. Very cool. Overall, it rode like a dream. I don’t have any other experience in desert driving other than my old Nissan Titan which was pretty smooth. I can say that it exceeded my expectations. One more thing, she did say that 4H and sport mode would do probably the same thing as Baja.
You were in a Manual transmission Badlands and it had Trail Control? I wonder if that is just because it was a pre-production model? Or if the literature is wrong? According to the Bronco info Trail Control and Trail Turn Assist are only available with the 10 speed auto.

Thanks for sharing your day with us.

OP
OP
FTBronco9

FTBronco9

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

You were in a Manual transmission Badlands and it had Trail Control? I wonder if that is just because it was a pre-production model? Or if the literature is wrong? According to the Bronco info Trail Control and Trail Turn Assist are only available with the 10 speed auto.

Thanks for sharing your day with us.
No, it was the 2.7 Auto

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Lady bits are pretty tough. They can take a poundin'.
Well if it happens it happens.
I'll just change my name to OLD GREG and get a window decal to match.
*anyone who doesn't know Old Greg...go ahead and google that.
Thank me later.
"I'm OLD GREG!"
"Ever drink Bailey's from a shoe?"

Sponsored

Dirty Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco - 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

All these reviews have me doing two things...

1. getting extremely anxious to take delivery this summer
2. Bouncing back and forth between squatch and non-squatch badlands. Feeling like a tennis ball here bouncing back and forth

Major_Bullsteak

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy ZR2 Bison, JK Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ok, so I was talking to a Ford guy about the top and the roof rack. Nothing is changing in the design of the top. The only thing that might change is the bolt placements for the rack to lessen the center of gravity. Also, you will be able to order the white top later but not with your order of your bronco right now. It would have to be purchased at a later date. He did mention the green that’s coming out and that he is ordering one with one of his 3 reservations. Wouldn’t budge on any hints of the color other than to say it was a sweet green. Whatever that means. I saw that someone said that the rock rail is not mounted to the frame after I posted that it was. I confirmed it through him also that it is in fact mounted to the frame. But maybe Fords idea of frame mounted and yours aren’t the same 🤷🏽‍♂️. Sorry I really took no pics. I know, I know. But you gotta understand. It was like being a kid at Disneyland for the first time and you’re just in awe of the ride. So don’t judge. The bottom line is that Ford has built an amazing vehicle in the Bronco and everyone should be very happy that they’re getting one. I’m still going with the Wildtrak even though that badlands was pretty amazing.
@beachman101

Tops are the same. You should be good.

395N

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Jeep Rubicon XR
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

All these reviews have me doing two things...

1. getting extremely anxious to take delivery this summer
2. Bouncing back and forth between squatch and non-squatch badlands. Feeling like a tennis ball here bouncing back and forth
Extreme anxiety and bouncing back and forth?
You got a lot on your plate.
I'll help you out..get the sas.

Sponsored

mdonathan56

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Bad,2016 Q5 TDI, 2009 Honda Element EX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How does the 10 Speed AT feel? Does it shift smoothly or can you feel all gear changes?

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Now, I don't have any crotch goblins (that I know of) so my understanding might be skewed, but why don't the cup holders in the outside armrests work for the back seat occupants? I'm pretty damn sure the outside cupholders will be filled with crumbs and all sorts of nasty things that come with goblins.

I was unsure why the back seat needed FOUR cup holders. If you're double-fisting in the back seat, you're still getting the driver a DUI (at least here in WA)
I wouldn't trust a cup in what they call cup holders on the doors. Those are fine as bottle holders, but not cups. I made a point to check these out when they were at my dealer a couple of months ago.

BrentC

Badlands
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 Sport, 2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

2ndGenBroncoOwner

First Edition
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Expedition Platinum
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

this may sound crazy, but could someone post a video of a passenger trying to enter and exit 2-door? I'm trying to decide on 2 vs 4 doors and this would be a huge help in deciding. Is entry/exit only on the passenger side? Any pictures/videos of the seat mechanism would be helpful too!
Sponsored