Sponsored

Here is the Bronco Swag we have been seeing...

20Bronco21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
’22 Badlands, ‘23 Balands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Here is a link to E. F. Outfitters, the company that has teamed with Sewell Ford to provide the swag that some lucky reservation holders have been getting. Now we can buy our own.

https://efoutfitters.com/collections/bronco-gear

0D6C4A4B-B7F2-4EEA-9CA1-891BAED73489.jpeg
Sponsored

Last edited:

Rydfree

Badlands
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford F-150 Supercrew 4WD King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If I didn't miss one I have had 13 Ford vehicles over the years with 5 of those being purchased new off the dealer lot . I haver never pre-ordered anything but a couple motorcycles and a few weeks after taking delivery of those I received some swag in the mail from the manufactors . One was a HD cooler and the other a nice pair of nylon Yamaha carry bags . Mercedes also sent my wife some nice stuff when she purchased a new ML350 once .

Of the 5 new Ford vehicles I only received something once and it was directly from Ford . They sent me a nice heavy camping type blanket and two fold out director type chairs with the "Ford" and "Sportrac" logos on them . I have no idea why they did that for the 2001 Sportrac but I was thinking wouldn't it be nice if those of us that pre-ordered the new Bronco would get such a surprise in the mail .

I'm thinking our commitment to making the new Bronco launch such a success and along with our patiently waiting for delivery surely deserves something especially nice from Ford . What'ya think ? LOL

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If I didn't miss one I have had 13 Ford vehicles over the years with 5 of those being purchased new off the dealer lot . I haver never pre-ordered anything but a couple motorcycles and a few weeks after taking delivery of those I received some swag in the mail from the manufactors . One was a HD cooler and the other a nice pair of nylon Yamaha carry bags . Mercedes also sent my wife some nice stuff when she purchased a new ML350 once .

Of the 5 new Ford vehicles I only received something once and it was directly from Ford . They sent me a nice heavy camping type blanket and two fold out director type chairs with the "Ford" and "Sportrac" logos on them . I have no idea why they did that for the 2001 Sportrac but I was thinking wouldn't it be nice if those of us that pre-ordered the new Bronco would get such a surprise in the mail .

I'm thinking our commitment to making the new Bronco launch such a success and along with our patiently waiting for delivery surely deserves something especially nice from Ford . What'ya think ? LOL
Sportrac lovers were a weird bunch for the most part, lol.

I would take SOD...swag on delivery. The cargo area on a 2-door isn't that big and wouldlook great loaded up with Filson gear.

OP
OP
20Bronco21

20Bronco21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
’22 Badlands, ‘23 Balands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Lol this is the worst photoshop
Straight off their web sight... they used it to jump across the four different mug colors

Sponsored

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After 746 days, a MY22 4-door Badlands Bronco :-)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I like the look of the yellow tool bag, but I already have something similar & I'm not needing to have Bronco branding everywhere like Harley does to which I own only the bikes :cool:

Shotsy

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Ford Bronco, '18 BMW m240i, '04 Honda Element
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I really want to show my Bronco "entusiasm" :LOL:. Didn't really know how to do that, but I figure this sling grip will help.
Ford Bronco Here is the Bronco Swag we have been seeing... Screen Shot 2020-10-04 at 11.29.50 AM

Jrod0486

Black Diamond
First Name
Jarrod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Here is a link to E. F. Outfitters, the company that has teamed with Sewell Ford to provide the swag that some lucky reservation holders have been getting. Now we can buy our own.

https://efoutfitters.com/collections/bronco-gear

Ford Bronco Here is the Bronco Swag we have been seeing... Screen Shot 2020-10-04 at 11.29.50 AM
Awww! That's my photo! I reserved with Sewell even before anyone knew anything about the swag. They are my local dealer. That being said, the items are actually good quality, and it was nice to get something from them, when they really didn't have to.

perfectburrito

Badlands
First Name
Gil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Badlands Sasquatch, 2.7AT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Buy my own Bronco swag? After spending 50k+ on the actual car? NOPE

Swag = stuff we all get. If you buy it, it's not swag. And the actual Bronco is all the flex I'm looking for.

I do think it'd be a nice kicker though, if there were some Bronco stuff for those of us who stomach this whole roll-out wire-to-wire. It's just not something I'm counting on.