First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camry
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Lindsay Ford in SS MD. Another day another three calls to the sales person with no response. I called the Ford Bronco support number,1 800 334 4375. They said I can't transfer my order to another dealer at this point. I asked the young lady to let her supervisors know that people are pissed off about the bait and switch. She said that they will do something after the whole bronco rollout finishes. I told her that that is reactive and not good enough. They need to be proactive, and send some emails to the dealers letting them know this is tarnishing their brand. Very frustrated.
I think the dealers are seeing what the other dealers are getting away with and trying their own shenanigans. Ford needs to quickly shut this down so it doesn't continue.
Ford knows it's happening, and they are letting it happen. So basically the dealers have been given the green light to charge you what they want. NOT COOL.
I did find an order sheet that I signed that has the MSRP and no other fees from March. I wonder if that will be enough.
Ugh. I've been waiting a year and won't be able to get this stupid thing. Pretty douchy, Ford.
Sponsored

OP
OP

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Lindsay Ford in SS MD. Another day another three calls to the sales person with no response. I called the Ford Bronco support number,1 800 334 4375. They said I can't transfer my order to another dealer at this point. I asked the young lady to let her supervisors know that people are pissed off about the bait and switch. She said that they will do something after the whole bronco rollout finishes. I told her that that is reactive and not good enough. They need to be proactive, and send some emails to the dealers letting them know this is tarnishing their brand. Very frustrated.
I think the dealers are seeing what the other dealers are getting away with and trying their own shenanigans. Ford needs to quickly shut this down so it doesn't continue.
Ford knows it's happening, and they are letting it happen. So basically the dealers have been given the green light to charge you what they want. NOT COOL.
I did find an order sheet that I signed that has the MSRP and no other fees from March. I wonder if that will be enough.
Ugh. I've been waiting a year and won't be able to get this stupid thing. Pretty douchy, Ford.
Your Probaly talking about the DORA sheet. You can sign it all you want doesn’t mean anything. You should of filled out a purchase agreement with your dealer detailing year, make, model, price of vehicle, TTL, doc fee.

Fulber

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Jetta TDI, 09 Mercedes SL63
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My dealer would not give me a contract, they said they can’t my a contract on something they don’t have, I did get an text and email as to MSRP with no dealer markup. So I hope this works for me
After seeing what happened in Texas I was able to get this and have the general manager sign it. You may want to ask for something like this. Always better to have signed statement rather than just a text or email. They gave me no hassle about it.

3D0E02A5-D39B-4F91-9EDA-13D33887F249.jpeg

Sponsored

2021badlands bronco bob

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 civic
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It’s really hard for most people to comprehend that Ford nor the dealership really dont give a rats behind about any of it . There are a lot of people on this forum that just say walk away.....very hard to understand. I can only guess there used to being screwed over. 🤷‍♂️. As for the dealership they truly believe there are so many other “people ” (I’d use another word but we wouldn’t want to hurt anyone’s feelings )that well just over pay that’s all they care about.

BadK22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco '92 Jeep YJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just out of curiosity, If my dealer decides to eff me over, am I able to call ford and cancel my order? So, the dealer doesn't receive my Bronco order?

Hopefully this doesn't happen but if it does, I'll probably cancel my order and get a Defender instead.
You could priority 99 your order which would put it off until the following year. Not sure how many times you could do that. Push it until 2023 if possible and screw them right back over.

WCP-82

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You could priority 99 your order which would put it off until the following year. Not sure how many times you could do that. Push it until 2023 if possible and screw them right back over.
Only problem with your plan is it is up to the dealer to set the priority code. Tell them all you want to 99 it but if they don't I am not sure what the hell you could do.

BadK22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco '92 Jeep YJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Only problem with your plan is it is up to the dealer to set the priority code. Tell them all you want to 99 it but if they don't I am not sure what the hell you could do.
Well, I can't speak for all dealers but I asked mine what the process of pushing the order back was and they said they would make it priority 99 whenever I say the word.

SasquatchBronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your mom
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
And this right here is why having a good dealership is important.

Email from my dealership:

"Out of respect for our customers, we are going to store all customer orders in our back lot and we are not going to allow the public to touch, inspect, or enter the vehicles. Only our test drive units will be publicly available."

Now that's how you treat custom order vehicles.

Sponsored

Contact

Big Bend
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend. FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Came across this post on a 6th Gen FB page. Hope everyone got a signed purchase agreement when they ordered their bronco.

Ford Bronco Here starts the dealer games 3D0E02A5-D39B-4F91-9EDA-13D33887F249

Ford Bronco Here starts the dealer games 3D0E02A5-D39B-4F91-9EDA-13D33887F249
My brother texted me today and told me that he received a call from Grand Prairie Ford saying that they had a Bronco coming in today at 11 and that if he wanted it, then be there when it drops off. They didn't say what model or how much. I'm guessing it's going to be who's offering the highest amount. So, if someone ordered one from them and it's suppose to arrive today. I'd be worried.

Roll Sound

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wildtrack 2DR MIC OW, 2014 KTM RC8R
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My brother texted me today and told me that he received a call from Grand Prairie Ford saying that they had a Bronco coming in today at 11 and that if he wanted it, then be there when it drops off. They didn't say what model or how much. I'm guessing it's going to be who's offering the highest amount. So, if someone ordered one from them and it's suppose to arrive today. I'd be worried.
Interesting.

RHW

Badlands
First Name
Hunter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Surely they got a "Talkin' too" from Ford and learned their lesson.. ;)

OP
OP

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Surely they got a "Talkin' too" from Ford and learned their lesson.. ;)
This is how the talk Probaly went.
Ford- why did you screw that lady
Dealer- we got $15k over sticker (maybe)
Ford- oh ok well we get some of that
Dealer- yes $3000
Ford- excellent you want some more allocations

LarryS

Base
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
So, you placed your order prior to the march 19th deadline for a 2dr MIC top, Sas, 2.7 and your dealer agreed to the MSRP price. The consensus at the time was that Ford was going to hold dealers accountable of over MSRP pricing for the 2021 model in some manner. Now that most everyone (with this build) will be getting a 2022 or 2023 model, it seems that Ford has backed off its original stance (regarding dealers) about the 2021 model MSRP pricing and how that may be carried over for early order holders going forward. I was reading through the FAQ section from Ford’s website and came across this quote.

“What does price protection for the 2022 and 2023 model year mean?
Ford will honor 2021 MY MSRP pricing for a similarly equipped vehicle for all customers who had a reservation or order as of March 19, 2021. The final selling price is based on the buyer’s agreement with your selected dealer”.

The way I read this is that Ford will not raise the MSRP on the newer models, but they are relinquishing their stance on trying to keep dealers from doing so! My guess is that all us 1st day reservation holders that were converted into orders (by deadline) not only won’t get a Bronco this year, but will find that the dealers will be saying “all bets are off” regarding price on the 2022 and 2023 models and Ford will do nothing about it!

HIDE AND WATCH
Sponsored