De Brus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 HD 1200, '66 IH, '62 VW
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Definitely needs to lawyer up. F***ing absurd.
No lawyer would touch it with a 10 foot pole. No signed agreement, no right to MSRP.

iamchewby

Badlands
First Name
Chewby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Can't wait for the response.
I feel like all the little shit we @ them on doesn't really warrant a resonse, but something like this is why they are here and this needs to be addressed swiftly and violently

Last edited:

Sponsored

WA_Wraps

Badlands
First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
92 Skyline GTSt, 91 skyline GTS4, 06 Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
They cant do anything about it. ADM isn’t a new thing.
No, it's not. But taking someone's reservation that they paid for straight from their hands so they can milk more coin, is certainly different than a regular markup. (Adm should have legal constraints put on it in general too. I think it's one of the auto industry's biggest cons, if not THE biggest)

WyoBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger, 2021 Bronco BB, 2006 Saturn Vue
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Over the past several months, with the value of the Bronco skyrocketing and dealerships struggling through some tough times, I have wondered if we would be seeing this exact scenario play out.

Turning this into an indictment against the reservation holder for not getting a signed price vs. a verbal agreement instead of placing blame where it belongs (on the greedy dealership) tends to add legitimacy to these integrity-challenged dealerships.

They are in effect steeling the reservation by pricing the reservation holder out of their order after a year or more of waiting. I hope karma is a thing, and they get their just desserts in the end.

Last edited:

WhoaNelly

Big Bend
First Name
Viraj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini Cooper S, MV Agusta TV800
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Purchase agreement or no purchase agreement, that is dastardly behavior. Surely such business practices on a non-abandoned custom ordered vehicle (not a stock build) cannot be in line with Ford's policies. I can't think of a better example of "malicious compliance". Rat b******s.
Sponsored

Last edited: