First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Lol yes they do, I was across the street from one just yesterday, lot full of cars.

999CAFCA-11EA-4E50-88EA-1786F4BD838D.png
See that’s how much I give a shit about tesla. I don’t know shit.
Sponsored

SPS4

First Edition
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi S4
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Someone would have to take a beating. Or have their dealership burned to the ground. Maybe both. I’m feeling very lucky to be buying from Stephen’s. Worth the 6 hour drive to deal with good, honest people.

HarderCorer

Black Diamond
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I guess I'm lucky. Small town and small dealerships. Granted my dealer couldn't spot the different between a Bronco and his butthole but he wouldn't screw me over on price like this. If he did though, I would take that 5-10k ADM and instead use it to purchase ad time on the local radio and billboards all around town.

OP
OP

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I guess I'm lucky. Small town and small dealerships. Granted my dealer couldn't spot the different between a Bronco and his butthole but he wouldn't screw me over on price like this. If he did though, I would take that 5-10k ADM and instead use it to purchase ad time on the local radio and billboards all around town.
He must have a big butthole.

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Sponsored

Sascrotch

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jetpack
Your Bronco Model
Base
Lol yes they do, I was across the street from one just yesterday, lot full of cars.

999CAFCA-11EA-4E50-88EA-1786F4BD838D.png
The important distinction is that these Tesla stores are owned and operated by Tesla Motors. Traditional dealerships are independent from the company whose cars they sell.

In most states it's still illegal for the manufacturer to own and operate their own storefront.

Roll Sound

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wildtrack 2DR MIC OW, 2014 KTM RC8R
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
How about a positive- My dealer just emailed me to tell me they got their first demo Bronco in today. Soft top 4 door Wildtrack Cactus Gray. It's NOT FOR SALE. He called me asap because he knew I'm an enthusiast, and couldn't wait to drive one. I called him right away, and we talked about it and I scheduled an appointment and a test drive for Sunday at 9am. He also, without me asking, checked my build status, and guess what?! It's built!!! This dealership also had no prob at all puting my price in writing. Good luck out there everyone. Prob not a secret, but if anyone is interested, i can give you my salespersons name and dealership.

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The important distinction is that these Tesla stores are owned and operated by Tesla Motors. Traditional dealerships are independent from the company whose cars they sell.

In most states it's still illegal for the manufacturer to own and operate their own storefront.
Gotcha. Well, 3rd party dealerships say Ford also but this is the first actual dealership I’ve seen. All the others were just stores. I’m pretty sure they have other brands there to that were trade ins.

Sponsored

Bronco4

First Edition
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F350 CCLB
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Can someone point to this persons timestamp and their reservation number, what day did they reserve their Bronco. I am sorry if I missed it. Your help would be most appreciated.

Pattytester

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Patty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Taco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

No lawyer would touch it with a 10 foot pole. No signed agreement, no right to MSRP.
How did he not get a signed agreement? i left my dealership with a contract / price agreed and signed.

Assumed everyone did, that's part of converting the order.

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Can someone point to this persons timestamp and their reservation number, what day did they reserve their Bronco. I am sorry if I missed it. Your help would be most appreciated.
I'd truly love to bash on the dealer like everyone else, but until I'm certain she had a proper reservation and order and ANYTHING that mentions price, I'll refrain.

In this day of instant mass media, I've learned the hard way there are ALWAYS two sides of the story and sometimes .... you are not given all the facts right up front.

dfresh73

Badlands
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Range Rover
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford Bronco Here starts the dealer games D3773D02-D4EF-44BC-B621-9C65BDB2EA82

I didn’t sent this message.

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Unfortunate but these are the games some dealers play and out of 3000 of them I think the integrity is a minority. This is why I played the two reservations game and made sure both were with stand up dealerships makes the odds better.
Sponsored