stupidrookie

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
And in Utah that legislation was passed to protect the biggest car dealer in state. They also passed a law that a dealer couldnt sell a car on Sunday. There were some dealers who decided to begin selling on Sunday in Salt Lake valley(may have been mostly used car dealers) and the lobbyists for the mega dealer here got a law passed. The (un)American way!
Utah - so much freedom it hurts.
Sponsored

Sponsored

DEC

Black Diamond
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 640, Mustang Bullitt, Mazda 3, Honda Accord,
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

Roll Sound

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wildtrack 2DR MIC OW, 2014 KTM RC8R
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
how did you pay the second and third deposit of 400 + 500 without receipt or paperwork though? I don’t mean rhetorically i mean literally?
So I got a receipt. From Ford Secure Pay. With an invoice number. But its only for the $1000 build. This invoice doesn't actually have any other, or MSRP price on it. It was from Galpin Ford and it has a QR code on it. After I paid this, my salesman sent me a Preview Order that did have an MSRP. At the bottom of that document it says in bold "this is not an invoice." So i made sure i got my deal in writing after joining this group some time ago.

nminus1

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Duramax, Trailblazer, and Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Base
AND dealers wonder why sometimes "vandals" smash every windshield of every car/truck on their lot at night when they are closed...???? Vandals or just double-crossed customers? Hmmm. KARMA

stupidrookie

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
It won’t be long until we can buy vehicles from Ford directly, and completely skip the dealership. It’s situations like this that help speed that transition along.
Wrong. Tesla had to sue the state of Michigan - free market loving republican house, senate, and governor to be able to sell direct to consumers. Freedom. Free market. LOL, money talks and the money said nope. They still can’t sell a brand new car in Michigan.

Bronco4

First Edition
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F350 CCLB
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

This kind of shit makes me want to puke. If this is accurate the dealer needs to be slaughtered on google reviews.
Have you seen a reservation number or a time stamp or any thing that says this true??? :unsure:

Sponsored

luptanpitman

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco, ‘21 Polestar
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So I got a receipt. From Ford Secure Pay. With an invoice number. But its only for the $1000 build. This invoice doesn't actually have any other, or MSRP price on it. It was from Galpin Ford and it has a QR code on it. After I paid this, my salesman sent me a Preview Order that did have an MSRP. At the bottom of that document it says in bold "this is not an invoice." So i made sure i got my deal in writing after joining this group some time ago.
Gotcha I’m sure Galpin will be fair. They are a biggie like South Bay. I guess I just took it for granted that all dealerships had that kind of typical paperwork.

Roll Sound

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Have you seen a reservation number or a time stamp or any thing that says this true??? :unsure:
Well if you read back, the dealer replies and is aware of a situation and assures us it'll be made right. Seems pretty legit.

BroncOBabe2.7

Outer Banks
First Name
Amanda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Taurus
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Can someone explain what Ford's price lock guarantee means for those of us who ordered before March 19th? If that's the case but the dealership can still add ADM then what is the point? I'm a Z plan customer so I thankfully don't have to worry about this but if I were expecting to pay the price of my order that Ford said was locked for 2 years only to find out that the dealership can decide to add whatever markup they want after that I would be livid! I have my DORA but it isn't signed and I trust my dealership but now I'm wondering what tricks I may need to protect myself from. I know I'm a 22MY so I'll be "reordering" when those order banks open and I'm wondering if I need a signature now from the dealership stating what my exact expectations are. I'm actually shocked that a dealership would do this and think that the original owner wouldn't raise absolute hell for doing this.

OP
OP

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I haven’t heard good things about Galpin.

Roll Sound

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Gotcha I’m sure Galpin will be fair. They are a biggie like South Bay. I guess I just took it for granted that all dealerships had that kind of typical paperwork.
I'm sure I could have gone in or done it differently, but as I recall, my salesperson called me in March to say, hey, we better actually build this thing or you will lose your place in line. I was on set, and we did it all very quickly over the phone in between takes. Then he emailed me everything.
Sponsored