First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
He is just one dealer and the orders exceed his allocations...at least 10 times. You will never get it @Zach@Granger if you haven placed an order with them in the beginning. The 4 dealers that everyone mention on this page are swamped with orders at a time when ford is fullfilling only 30% of the alloted quota. I mean Granger should just say " hey guys i have x many orders and the most i can get is y. I have this many times more orders than I can deliver in a year." Pulling a fast one like the dealer in OP is garbage but giving false hope when you know there's no hope is no different. Stop the kiss ass and think . He played the long term allocation game at your expense . All you want is a car but you won't get it because he has too many orders already . Do your due diligence and you wont get taken advantage off. The "honest dealer " is full for the next 5 years yet he keeps telling you to order through him
Your about to piss a lot of people off but you have a point. I remember the good old days before ford announced the allocation shit.
Sponsored

WCP-82

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ytown is home for me sure do miss the shit hole.
You know what? Evreyone I know from there misses it. Ive been there. I passed through. I guess if it is your hometown it means something and I respect that,

DanDan

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NA
Your Bronco Model
Base
Your about to piss a lot of people off but you have a point. I remember the good old days before ford announced the allocation shit.
Its the truth . He is nice but the nice part is just selling strategy . In business there's no nice , just honest or dishonest . To realistically get an order fulfilled in 22 or 23 you have to find a dealer with allocations available and he won't be one. Order with nice and you'll refresh Ford ordering page for years to come

RG7

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
B8 A4, 2018 Triumph Street Triple R
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

He is just one dealer and the orders exceed his allocations...at least 10 times. You will never get it @Zach@Granger if you haven placed an order with them in the beginning. The 4 dealers that everyone mention on this page are swamped with orders at a time when ford is fullfilling only 30% of the alloted quota. I mean Granger should just say " hey guys i have x many orders and the most i can get is y. I have this many times more orders than I can deliver in a year." Pulling a fast one like the dealer in OP is garbage but giving false hope when you know there's no hope is no different. Stop the kiss ass and think . He played the long term allocation game at your expense . All you want is a car but you won't get it because he has too many orders already . Do your due diligence and you wont get taken advantage off. The "honest dealer " is full for the next 5 years yet he keeps telling you to order through him
Except you missed the part about how in subsequent years your Bronco allocation is based on how many Broncos you sold in year one. Year one allocations based 50% res, 25% Ford sales in the region and 25% competitor vehicle sales in the region (may be slightly off on this). Subsequent years are a whole different ballgame.

That’s part of the reason they’re doing what they’re doing. Their massive first year reservation pool will lead to huge second and third year allocations.

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

He is just one dealer and the orders exceed his allocations...at least 10 times. You will never get it @Zach@Granger if you haven placed an order with them in the beginning. The 4 dealers that everyone mention on this page are swamped with orders at s time when ford is fullfilling only 30% of the alloted quota. I mean Granger should just say " hey guys i have x many orders and the most i can get is y. I have this many times more orders than I can deliver in a year." Pulling a fast one like the dealer in OP is garbage but giving false hope when you know there's no hope is no different. Stop the kiss ass and think . He played the long term allocation game at your expense . All you want is a car but you won't get it because he has too many orders already . Do your due diligence and you wont get taken advantage off. The "honest dealer " is full for the next 5 years yet he keeps telling you to order through him
Its the truth . He is nice but the nice part is just selling strategy . In business there's no nice , just honest or dishonest . To realistically get an order fulfilled in 22 or 23 you have to find a dealer with allocations available and he won't be one. Order with nice and you'll refresh Ford ordering page for years to come
🤦‍♂️ 🤦‍♀️ 🤦‍♂️ 🤦‍♀️ 🤦‍♂️ 🤦‍♀️ 🤦‍♂️ 🤦‍♀️

I don't know why this theory keeps getting propagated here, but it is simply not true, so I'm going to try (again) to put it to bed.

Granger Ford converted 425 orders by the March 19, 2021 deadline from customers who wanted 21MY vehicles, and it received a final 21MY allocation of 203 Broncos, which equates to 48% of converted orders. 71 of those retail orders have already been scheduled and received VINs through August.

As of 3 weeks ago, none of Grangers' September orders were currently scheduled, but its September allocation was confirmed to be 30, so that meant 104 of its retail orders would be scheduled by September. That leaves 99 remaining orders to be scheduled in October and November. This is a very feasible target with the increasing production rate at MAP, unless further significant supply chain uncertainties crop up.

Source: September Bronco Production Sample Data

So Granger is well on its way to receive its full 21MY allocation before the December 2021 switch-over to 22MY, and that's with a shortened, 6-month production schedule. At this pace, all 425 of Granger's 21MY orders will likely be built and delivered in 22MY, possibly by the middle of the year.

Could this all change if the Webasto situation deteriorates further? Of course it could, but that would affect ALL Ford dealers (including yours), and not just Granger.

Now that I brought receipts, you bring yours. I’ll wait…

Pro-tip: Don’t bring a knife to a gunfight. 😉

Sponsored

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So you are saying Granger won't be able to fulfill all their reservations in MY22? Curious how you can definitively state this when Ford hasn't released anything regarding the MY22 allocation formula. Guessing you have some insider info? For the record, I reserved elsewhere and my Bronco is in transit so I have no skin in the Granger game.

OP
OP

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
🤦‍♂️ 🤦‍♀️ 🤦‍♂️ 🤦‍♀️ 🤦‍♂️ 🤦‍♀️ 🤦‍♂️ 🤦‍♀️

I don't know why this theory keeps getting propagated here, but it is simply not true, so I'm going to try (again) to put it to bed.

Granger Ford converted 425 orders by the March 19, 2021 deadline from customers who wanted 21MY vehicles, and it received a final 21MY allocation of 203 Broncos, which equates to 48% of converted orders. 71 of those retail orders have already been scheduled and received VINs through August.

As of 3 weeks ago, none of Grangers' September orders were currently scheduled, but its September allocation was confirmed to be 30, so that meant 104 of its retail orders would be scheduled by September. That leaves 99 remaining orders to be scheduled in October and November. This is a very feasible target with the increasing production rate at MAP, unless further significant supply chain uncertainties crop up.

Source: September Bronco Production Sample Data

So Granger is well on its way to receive its full 21MY allocation before the December 2021 switch-over to 22MY, and that's with a shortened, 6-month production schedule. At this pace, all 425 of Granger's 21MY orders will likely be built and delivered in 22MY, possibly by the middle of the year.

Could this all change if the Webasto situation deteriorates further? Of course it could, but that would affect ALL Ford dealers (including yours), and not just Granger.

Now that I brought receipts, you bring yours. I’ll wait…

Pro-tip: Don’t bring a knife to a gunfight. 😉
I’m not arguing, but what about the stock units they may receive because Ford won’t have the commodities to build reserved units? Everything I’ve seen those units count against their allocation.

Jason

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands & 2023 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I mean Granger should just say " hey guys i have x many orders and the most i can get is y. I have this many times more orders than I can deliver in a year." Pulling a fast one like the dealer in OP is garbage but giving false hope when you know there's no hope is no different. Stop the kiss ass and think . He played the long term allocation game at your expense .
Have you talked to Granger? They have been very upfront and will give you the exact information you say they aren’t. I know exactly where I fall in their allocations.

Not sure if you’re a dealer and looking to throw shade (quite a few have) or just new and not aware, but Granger, Stephens, and a couple other dealers have gone above and beyond when it comes to transparency, answering questions, and committing to great prices.

You do you, and feel free to get your Bronco wherever you want. It’s just not a good look to be a member for 11 days and throw around big generalizations about the dealers that have been helping customers and non customers alike navigate this insanity for more than a year.

buzpro

Outer Banks
First Name
Binky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Came across this post on a 6th Gen FB page. Hope everyone got a signed purchase agreement when they ordered their bronco.

8BF6B6F2-8DBD-45DE-8F5A-E850DA284CA0.jpeg

3C3C1175-C4AB-4497-996C-B6502F88F097.jpeg
I think Dealers have an agreement with Ford not to pull shit like this on customers orders .... call Ford and let them know .... they will get fined heavily

Efthreeoh

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hummer H3T
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Reservations was a marketing scheme, mostly so Ford could crow about reservation numbers in the press, gain customer data and maintain interest. And the reservation was fully refundable.

Once the customer decided on a dealership, as with any other vehicle purchase, the customer would need to negotiate and settle on a price. That's like THE key thing a customer does when buying a car.

The customer could have walked, transferred the reservation to a different dealer, or cancelled the reservation and made another. Or the customer could even have made multiple reservations, as some on the forum have admitted (don't get me started on all the reservation malarkey). Even today I can make a reservation and select a dealer. Bottom line - I think you'd have a tough time making a case stick, based on a customer being forced with no options argument and actual harm.

And just to be clear, I'm not supporting what this dealership did. (In fact recently, I commented in an unrelated thread, just because "something can be done, doesn't mean it should be done".) But man, what is going on with some people, ordering a vehicle without making a solid unambiguous negation and agreement on a price?! I'm thinking of my wife's reaction, coming home after ordering a vehicle, and her asking me how much it will cost, and me answering "well, the implied cost will be ...". That conversation would not go well!
Buying the car doesn't happen until there is a sales order signed by both parties.

Sponsored

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m not arguing, but what about the stock units they may receive because Ford won’t have the commodities to build reserved units? Everything I’ve seen those units count against their allocation.
@Zach@Granger has so many converted orders in the USOB, with so many different combinations of build specs and commodities, that Ford can easily fill an entire month’s schedule with retail orders in the first 2 weeks of the 4-week scheduling cycle. In other words, there is little to no clean-up scheduling in Weeks 3 and 4 that would otherwise have to be filled with dealer stock.

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Tell me you don’t know how the allocation formula, empirical evidence, or ratios and percentages work, without actually saying you don’t know how the allocation formula, empirical evidence, or ratios and percentages work:

Efthreeoh

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hummer H3T
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Welcome to canada, friend. Lol
HST is sales tax...
5.99% interest
And make payments twice a month and you actually save quite a bit on that heavy interest
What's the "Air Tax"? LOL. Some BS global warming crap?

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
grangerfordextendedwarranty.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Came across this post on a 6th Gen FB page. Hope everyone got a signed purchase agreement when they ordered their bronco.

8BF6B6F2-8DBD-45DE-8F5A-E850DA284CA0.jpeg

3C3C1175-C4AB-4497-996C-B6502F88F097.jpeg
Yes, @Zach@Granger is one of the few honest dealers in the US as well as the other Bronco6g dealers. My how-to was written for those unable to use them.
Hey, as a dealer you gotta take your shot right? 😂

It really is too bad that people have to deal with this.
Sponsored