First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco OBX Sas, '05 Mustang GT Conv, 2 Harleys
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
All I can say is I'm glad my dealer/owner is close family! Wow!
Sponsored

BroncoAgain

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"14 Wrangler JKUR, Ram 2500 6.7 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Yes there are some with values, probably most. But we will hear of the bad ones here.
New Bronco and people wanting to move to Idaho. I have decided I do not want to have to get into a bidding war with people with more money than me for a house that is already overpriced. So for now i am not moving. So for now I am keeping my JKUR. Things will change and I'll be able to make the changes. For those not willing or wanting to wait, good luck. I am sure the prices of the Bronco will go up but so will the options, quality, and availability.

Darforce

Black Diamond
First Name
Darlene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru crosstrek/ Mazda miata
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I got a signed price when I made my reservation put down the deposit. Isn’t that a normal thing. We could all give them one star on Yelp until they change their mind

2021badlands bronco bob

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 civic
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
We do not know the story behind the FB post. Did the person who posted this have a signed agreement in place? Did he have proof of converting his reservation into an order? If he does have these, he is in a good spot to get compensation for the dealership breaking his contract. If he has nothing in writing, he is S.O.L., unfortunately.
With the known demand for the Bronco, I do not understand people who still have reservations and have not yet converted it into an order or have in writing that you have delayed your order for a 2022 model. Having just a reservation at this point is asking for trouble...
And a 20 something-year-old should know all of this. Like most of us when we were a young age we’ve learned the hard way and now she has to. But unfortunately so many people have responded in such a way that It is sickening. The dealership that took advantage of her and the ones that while take vantage of the next person that walks in the door next, bottom line they’re just conmen and thieves. Integrity ,communication, Open and honest is something extremely hard to find with any car dealer.Yes I know there are a FEW. In my opinion it’s time for the moderators to take this thread down I don’t think any of this is healthy for any of us there seems to be a great divide between what is ethical and what is acceptable for the greedy few IMO ☹

Last edited:

Sponsored

SPITmadFIRE

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

In California, it's illegal to sell a vehicle above an advertised price unless that advertised price had an expiration date that has passed -- does anyone know how binding an email from the dealer confirming "We will sell your Bronco to you at MSRP minus $500" would be in this scenario?

the poacher

Badlands
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 ford ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
And a 20 something-year-old should know all of this. Like most of us when we were a young age we’ve learned the hard way and now she has to. But unfortunately so many people have responded in such a way that It is sickening. The dealership that took advantage of her and the ones that while take vantage of the next person that walks in the door next, bottom line they’re just conmen and thieves. Integrity ,communication, Open and honest is something extremely hard to find with any car dealer.Yes I know there are a FEW. In my opinion it’s time for the moderators to take this thread down I don’t think any of this is healthy for any of us there seems to be a great divide between what is ethical and what is acceptable for the greedy feel.IMO ☹
I agree with you on all aspects. The dealership is unethical, period. I really hope that she is able to shame them into respecting her reservation/order and most importantly, the price!

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

In my opinion it’s time for the moderators to take this thread down I don’t think any of this is healthy for any of us…
There is a big blue “Ignore” button at the top of the thread. Click that and the thread will no longer appear in your forum feed, so your personal anguish will be over, but please don’t attempt to speak for the rest of us.

This is an important issue. Ford Reps are looking into it, and they are trying to run it to ground. Many of us would like to hear the results of that process when it concludes.

t3n2and4

Badlands
First Name
VJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Badlands, F150, VW CC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'd be calling the regional Ford Corporate representative and have the dealership franchise license revoked.
I got screwed similarly by Joe Meyers Ford when the SportTrac was new. The 20% match requirement is all they’re held to. :/

Sponsored

Sasquobx

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vw
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
There is a big blue “Ignore” button at the top of the thread. Click that and the thread will no longer appear in your forum feed, so your personal anguish will be over, but please don’t attempt to speak for the rest of us.

This is an important issue. Ford Reps are looking into it, and they are trying to run it to ground. Many of us would like to hear the results of that process when it concludes.
Hear hear

Razorback

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Any updates with this?
None so far, although she has removed the post from FB. Maybe there's some resolution and part of the agreement was to remove the post.

OP
OP

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
None so far, although she has removed the post from FB. Maybe there's some resolution and part of the agreement was to remove the post.
@BlueBronco kinda sorta knows the lady. I was hoping they might have some new info with a happy resolution. I was also hoping jalopnik would do an article on what the dealer did and what the bronco community’s reaction was. Kind of a warning to other scum dealers.