First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
If dealers want to mark up their own stock I dont really care. Whatever, let the assholes make their money and let the suckers throw their money away.

Its the one screwing over their reservation and order holders with surprise ADM that are truly vile.
Yeah but it ups the new normal pricing allowing ford to increase the price more next year and then they still mark it up 14k and then people say ohh well. Eventually it will be a bloated luxury brand. Acquiescence is how good things go bad.
Sponsored

2.3BigBend

Base
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Work Beater
Your Bronco Model
Base
Here's a "cancelled" Badlands at a dealer in PA. I don't know how long it has been listed, but just yesterday it was being advertised for $61,250. Today it's listed for $53,585. The window sticker link isn't working, but I'd think that is close to MSRP. I really think a lot of these dealers are gonna be disappointed with what they perceive the Bronco is gonna sell for compared to reality. I would bet money a lot of these are being cancelled after surprise ADM. I mentioned it yesterday in a post, a lot of people have lost that initial excitement due to the extended dumpster fire roll out and there's only a minority of customers with the "gotta have it now at all cost" mentality.

Bronco Badlands for sale in PA

Reactions: sjp

Tilzbow

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GM Sierra Diesel Pick Up
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

A fool and his money are soon parted.

someone that doesn’t follow social media will buy it.
Someone who doesn’t follow social media will buy it? Are you being serious? You must not know many people who don’t follow social media. I do and most who don’t follow social media likely don’t know the new Bronco exist since they haven’t seen any on the road.

rgwinn

First Edition
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘62 Vette
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Someone who doesn’t follow social media will buy it? Are you being serious? You must not know many people who don’t follow social media. I do and most who don’t follow social media likely don’t know the new Bronco exist since they haven’t seen any on the road.
Do you really think the majority of Bronco owners are active on forums and Facebook? I would say less than 10% of all owners actually belong to any groups. :ROFLMAO:

Tilzbow

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GM Sierra Diesel Pick Up
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Do you really think the majority of Bronco owners are active on forums and Facebook? I would say less than 10% of all owners actually belong to any groups. :ROFLMAO:
Absolutely not. Do you really think someone who doesn’t care about social media and what people think would pay 20% more than the value of a vehicle to show it off to their friends who also aren’t on social media?

Is the point you’re trying to make is that people who follow social media are smarter than others??? :ROFLMAO:

Sponsored

one800higgins

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Here's a "cancelled" Badlands at a dealer in PA. I don't know how long it has been listed, but just yesterday it was being advertised for $61,250. Today it's listed for $53,585. The window sticker link isn't working, but I'd think that is close to MSRP. I really think a lot of these dealers are gonna be disappointed with what they perceive the Bronco is gonna sell for compared to reality. I would bet money a lot of these are being cancelled after surprise ADM. I mentioned it yesterday in a post, a lot of people have lost that initial excitement due to the extended dumpster fire roll out and there's only a minority of customers with the "gotta have it now at all cost" mentality.

That’s a bare bones Badlands too. $46K sticker price. So they were trying to do a 30% ADM on it initially.

Oneand0

Badlands
First Name
Mario
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My friend will be moving in and renting the bottom half of my home in November. She knows, that she will need to sell her old Honda prelude and get an AWD where I live. Any decent AWD used vehicle is thousands more than what they should be going for. I just saw a new 2 door Big Bend at her local dealer at 5k over. I think she should test drive it and get it if she likes it. Instead of buying a used vehicle that is going for 3-5 k over, than what it was going over a year ago. What do you all think?

Oneand0

Badlands
First Name
Mario
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Still high. Here’s the sticker. About 7k over, after lowering the price. $46085

B986C0CA-742C-4410-A98F-992B3C4990C5.jpeg

airishfan

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

looks like a FE to me so its not a 14k mark up and just about ever new car right now is marked up .

Sponsored

airishfan

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

My friend will be moving in and renting the bottom half of my home in November. She knows, that she will need to sell her old Honda prelude and get an AWD where I live. Any decent AWD used vehicle is thousands more than what they should be going for. I just saw a new 2 door Big Bend at her local dealer at 5k over. I think she should test drive it and get it if she likes it. Instead of buying a used vehicle that is going for 3-5 k over, than what it was going over a year ago. What do you all think?
so she renting from you but well spend 40k on a new ride I hope she only renting tell she buys a home .

airishfan

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

maybe someone who really really want one and dont want to wait or someone who dont have better things to spend money on well buy it

2.3BigBend

Base
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Work Beater
Your Bronco Model
Base
Still high. Here’s the sticker. About 7k over, after lowering the price. $46085

B986C0CA-742C-4410-A98F-992B3C4990C5.jpeg
Wow. So those clowns had it ADM $15k and now dropped it to "only" $7k over. I guess not a big deal to the some. Smh. I wish I knew how long they had it marked at over $61k. These dealers think because a few big money customers paid a $30k or more premium for FE Bronco's, that they hit the lottery with this thing. They will find out fast that all they are doing is driving customers away for good.

Blitzjb

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

It’s not just Ford. Many cars are being marked up now.

2.3BigBend

Base
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Work Beater
Your Bronco Model
Base
If dealers want to mark up their own stock I dont really care
Yes, until "their stock" is a customer order who waited 12-18 months only to get hosed with insane ADM. This will likely happen way too often.

Yeah but it ups the new normal pricing allowing ford to increase the price more next year and then they still mark it up 14k and then people say ohh well.
Probably part of the reason Ford wants all the big franchises to get the allocations. They can manipulate the price increases that way. I guess it is what it is. I'm not okay with paying the premium. If enough people are, than I guess I'm not owning a Bronco if my dealer does the same.
Sponsored