Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Ford Bronco Here's the 2021 Bronco's Tail Light Shape Illuminated lp.JPG

I can't believe you guys all missed this!!!! The license plate says 047 869 (with a little m in between)!!

Ok I really have nothing else, just wanted to make other's think I was being just as observant and maybe spark a new conspiracy theory :bandit:
Sponsored

Rocket

Big Bend
First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F-150, 1978 Bronco, 2022 Bronco, 2022 Mach 1
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Two door has a great shape.........we were told by the insiders they got it right!!

Dirty Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco - 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Let me get this straight... this guy grabs just one photo... just one?!?! Which also happens to be from behind and of the LED running taillights whilst under a bridge. Seems 100% staged by Ford. Bad lighting so we cant try and dissect anything else, but just enough to satisfy/tease us. Also, the shading helps show the LEDs running during the day.

Say it with me folks...

WE WANT AN INTERIOR SHOT WITHOUT THE CAMO!

Last edited:

Stampede.Offroad

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
junk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So are you saying it's gonna be a poser then for articulation? Worse or better than current version 4runner I wonder? That's my alternative
In the great debate I don't see this winning anyone over.

As far as 4Runner, this should certainly be more 'fresh' of an interior, more powerful engine, and if it floats your boat, topless.

bbostic5

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 4Runner, '08 Civic, Waiting on a 2DR Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If it's as capable as a 4Runner, or even a little more, that's pretty good company. 4Runners will go a ton of places.

Sponsored

Paint

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Yup. 4Runner is likely what I'll buy if this doesn't fit the bill for whatever reason.

Great trucks that'll go anywhere I'd want to drive a 50k daily driver.

Deleted member 2346

;)
What if we aren't seeing the whole taillight and it is in the shape of a B... :inspect:

Screen Shot 2020-02-19 at 7.33.14 PM.png

Damn Ford is in 3020 :cwl:
We are DEFINITELY only seeing the upper light as we know by the Bronco R taillight assembly is a production worthy piece. However, never though of it as a "B" but may B. Wait, but the driverside would B backwards lol :crazy:
Ford Bronco Here's the 2021 Bronco's Tail Light Shape Illuminated Ford-Bronco-R-Prototype-6_LI

Tslater1989

Badlands
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 f150, 2016 explorer, 97 f150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Im starting to worry a little bit if I'm being honest. I guess it will depend on how durable the front end is, as far as controlling the 35s. Really, styling I think will be awesome. Capability is where I'm starting to waiver a bit. If nothing else, the new f150 is my next runner up. I rufuse to drive another toyota, I'm not fond of jeep or FCA product for that matter. Although I will admit the T&C minivan we had was nice. Hopefully ford can check the boxes for me.

Styling
Tough 4x4 capabilities
Decent towing
Comfortable
Good infotainment available on midrange packages

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
This is why... notice the rear door edge is visible with no rear fender butting up to it. This is the "rugged" version of the 4 door. Inner fender liner appear to be creating the shape.
Ford Bronco Here's the 2021 Bronco's Tail Light Shape Illuminated 351BDFA9-9791-41B6-93EA-CA6FAA5E7DBE
that edge is all camo garbage

Sponsored

Deleted member 2346

Tail lights illuminated and showing through the camo on a 2 door Bronco.

Take Your First Look At The 2020 Ford Bronco's Taillights

Ford Bronco Here's the 2021 Bronco's Tail Light Shape Illuminated 351BDFA9-9791-41B6-93EA-CA6FAA5E7DBE

I know everyone who is even considering plopping down several wet paper bags full of cash for the upcoming 2020 Ford Bronco is most likely waiting to pull the trigger based on the reveal of one crucial detail: the Bronco’s new taillights. We’ve seen what seems to be the leaked headlights, and now, thanks to a reader named Eric spotting a disguised Bronco testing in Michigan, we have a peek at the new Bronco’s taillights.

From what we can see behind the obscuring disguise-mesh, the taillights appear to be rectangular, with the taillight function itself seeming to be handled by an LED-illuminated outer rim.

Interestingly, it does not appear that the outer border is entirely illuminated, with the bottom side being dark on both lights, though the passenger side lamp has a small portion illuminated. Is this a design choice, or a malfunction? It’s not clear yet.

The interior of the taillight will likely house the brake lamp and likely the turn indicator, though we can’t yet tell if red or amber indicators will be employed.

The reverse lamp is nowhere to be seen, though, if we look at previous Bronco rear lighting, it could be just below the main taillight.

As far as how this design fits into the Bronco rear lamp heritage, we can see that a simple, slightly curved-on-the-outer-edge rectangular lamp was the original Bronco design. Later, the lamp was changed to one incorporating a reverse lamp, and was the tall, vaguely shoe-bottom-shaped taillight that was also used on Ford trucks and the Econoline.

Later Broncos from the 1980s used a simple, chamfered rectangular wrap-around corner lamp, with an upper stop/tail/turn red section and a smaller inset reverse lamp.

If there’s a small, square reverse lamp below the upper red rectangular area, then I think the new design would feel enough like a distilled-down, modern take on the traditional Bronco taillight design.

I’d like to see more; I hope Ford is preparing a 50-slide Bronco Taillight Heritage PowerPoint deck as we speak.

https://jalopnik.com/take-your-first-look-at-the-2020-ford-broncos-taillight-1841796317

Is it me or does this seem even wider than the snow-jumping 2door we saw before... and with meatier tires???

Deleted member 2346

that edge is all camo garbage
Witch edge? LOL there are a 100 edges in this image. The DOOR edge is legit. The lack of a rear fender is legit. The wheel opening edge is a guess but appears like a plastic wheel well liner.

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Is it me or does this seem even wider than the snow-jumping 2door we saw before... and with meatier tires???
Same license plate if that means anything:

Ford Bronco Here's the 2021 Bronco's Tail Light Shape Illuminated 1582210537208

Ford Bronco Here's the 2021 Bronco's Tail Light Shape Illuminated 1582210563700

TeocaliMG

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.brokeninnovation.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands non-sas 4 door manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No longer taking width as a given I went back to the snowcapades 2-door to estimate how long the arms and travel were ...

This is the second frame with the wheels off the ground so I'm assuming it is max droop, with no disconnecting sway bar or other hidden tricks to grant any more, it looks like a 14" arm and 4" max droop if it returns to dead level at ride height.

Presuming equal up travel because we don't want to pummel the **** out of the crossmember and there isn't a lot of space in the wheel well above the tire when its level, that gives a max travel on this "off road" trim of 8". Color me unimpressed. :thumbsdown:

It had better be hiding some hella-good travel in the rear if it wants to articulate. This would explain the Frankenranger lifting a wheel in the JV video. :facepalm:

It doesn't matter what kind of off roading you're interested in, light / extreme, fast / slow -- 8" travel is not good, and certainly not earning any best in class appraisals. :puke:

Feb07 2021-Bronco_2door_OffRoad_003 leveled.png

I think you did good work, but something is definitely wrong here... because 8" travel it is not (A stock ranger has more than that)... I will point out that i'd expect more jounce than 4" and just glancing at the picture it looks like more than 4" drop. Maybe i'll look into it later

Tslater1989

Badlands
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 f150, 2016 explorer, 97 f150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think you did good work, but something is definitely wrong here... because 8" travel it is not (A stock ranger has more than that)... I will point out that i'd expect more jounce than 4" and just glancing at the picture it looks like more than 4" drop. Maybe i'll look into it later
Even if it was 8 inches, that's all the wrangler has stock, if I remember right.
Sponsored