SpursFan

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
350r, F150, Expedition, Cayenne
Issue is, overall width is still going to be more than a Wrangler... so it’ll have less capable suspension, less clearance on tight trails, but still have less cargo space? That’s a recipe for disaster
speculation trophy award.

Advertisement

Jake_zx2

First Name
Jake
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
speculation trophy award.
I mean, if you follow the conversation back, the speculative part is made quite clear by the "if"

rmc523

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Issue is, overall width is still going to be more than a Wrangler... so it’ll have less capable suspension, less clearance on tight trails, but still have less cargo space? That’s a recipe for disaster
Even if Bronco were exactly the same width as Wrangler, the cabin would be wider, as the wheels/fenders don't stick out the same way.

Paint

First Name
Jack
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Don't quote me on this, but an insider told me the steering wheel is going to be round. Based on everything I'm hearing, I can almost guarantee you that the steering wheel will be on the left side, also.
Corvette people were also told they were gonna get a round steering wheel.

Just sayin.

BAUS67

First Name
redneck
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 13 Explorer XLT, 97 Jeep Wrangler
Don't quote me on this, but an insider told me the steering wheel is going to be round. Based on everything I'm hearing, I can almost guarantee you that the steering wheel will be on the left side, also.

Thought for sure it would be flat on the bottom for all that high speed driving. :wink:

JimmyDean

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
82 Bronco, 513 ci; 71 mach 1, 351C; 06 F-250, 6.0; 56 800, 172c.i. gas
Could y’all imagine if we would’ve had to wait until June to see this thing? I think by April people would be starting a plan to parachute into Ford’s testing grounds to find a Bronco to steal
should I be putting my plan for this weekend on hold?

BroncoBuyer

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC
From the spy photos of the mules the steering wheel looks to be a gull wing. The dash will contain about 4 touch screens and a ton of other tech such as Pursuit, auto pilot, and Super pursuit drive modes along with turbo wich makes the bronco able to jump over the larger rocks that it can’t crawl over with it’s IFS.

51E69190-7C94-49CC-9070-8FEAC034203A.jpeg

Nanook

First Name
Jonathan
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pro4X Titan, Ford Fusion, Ducati Diavel
From the spy photos of the mules the steering wheel looks to be a gull wing. The dash will contain about 4 touch screens and a ton of other tech such as Pursuit, auto pilot, and Super pursuit drive modes along with turbo wich makes the bronco able to jump over the larger rocks that it can’t crawl over with it’s IFS.

51E69190-7C94-49CC-9070-8FEAC034203A.jpeg
So it’s like the new Escalade. :crackup:

rmc523

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Could y’all imagine if we would’ve had to wait until June to see this thing? I think by April people would be starting a plan to parachute into Ford’s testing grounds to find a Bronco to steal

** Quickly closes tabs with Amazon parachute options and skydiving plane rentals **