Sponsored

SpursFan

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
350r, F150, Expedition, Cayenne and the others.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Issue is, overall width is still going to be more than a Wrangler... so it’ll have less capable suspension, less clearance on tight trails, but still have less cargo space? That’s a recipe for disaster
speculation trophy award.
Sponsored

Jake_zx2

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
speculation trophy award.
I mean, if you follow the conversation back, the speculative part is made quite clear by the "if"

rmc523

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Issue is, overall width is still going to be more than a Wrangler... so it’ll have less capable suspension, less clearance on tight trails, but still have less cargo space? That’s a recipe for disaster
Even if Bronco were exactly the same width as Wrangler, the cabin would be wider, as the wheels/fenders don't stick out the same way.

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Don't quote me on this, but an insider told me the steering wheel is going to be round. Based on everything I'm hearing, I can almost guarantee you that the steering wheel will be on the left side, also.

Sponsored

Paint

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Don't quote me on this, but an insider told me the steering wheel is going to be round. Based on everything I'm hearing, I can almost guarantee you that the steering wheel will be on the left side, also.
Corvette people were also told they were gonna get a round steering wheel.

Just sayin.

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Thought for sure it would be flat on the bottom for all that high speed driving. :wink:

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
Could y’all imagine if we would’ve had to wait until June to see this thing? I think by April people would be starting a plan to parachute into Ford’s testing grounds to find a Bronco to steal

JimmyDean

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
82 Bronco, 513 ci; 71 mach 1, 351C; 06 F-250, 6.0; 56 800, 172c.i. gas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Could y’all imagine if we would’ve had to wait until June to see this thing? I think by April people would be starting a plan to parachute into Ford’s testing grounds to find a Bronco to steal
should I be putting my plan for this weekend on hold?

Sponsored

BroncoBuyer

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC
Your Bronco Model
Base
From the spy photos of the mules the steering wheel looks to be a gull wing. The dash will contain about 4 touch screens and a ton of other tech such as Pursuit, auto pilot, and Super pursuit drive modes along with turbo wich makes the bronco able to jump over the larger rocks that it can’t crawl over with it’s IFS.

Ford Bronco Here's the 2021 Bronco's Tail Light Shape Illuminated 51E69190-7C94-49CC-9070-8FEAC034203A

Nanook

Wildtrak
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor, Bronco, Galaxie, Ducati Streetfighter V4S
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

From the spy photos of the mules the steering wheel looks to be a gull wing. The dash will contain about 4 touch screens and a ton of other tech such as Pursuit, auto pilot, and Super pursuit drive modes along with turbo wich makes the bronco able to jump over the larger rocks that it can’t crawl over with it’s IFS.

Ford Bronco Here's the 2021 Bronco's Tail Light Shape Illuminated 51E69190-7C94-49CC-9070-8FEAC034203A
So it’s like the new Escalade. :crackup:

rmc523

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

** Quickly closes tabs with Amazon parachute options and skydiving plane rentals **
Sponsored