Sponsored

Here's the Baby Bronco's Front Grille & Headlights Leaked!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FX4ord

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Would they really call it something with Bronco in the name, if it was the baby bronco's grill?
Was thinking the same thing plus a while back I read Ford trademarked the name "Adventurer" for the smaller Bronco ...
Sponsored

MarsChariot

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 Bronco, 1976 Bronco, 1979 Fiat
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Well, the so-called bronco-bronco headlight slots into the so-called baby bronco grill very nicely. Finish it off with a corner light unit with body lines like that on all modern vehicles, and there you have it. The question is what is “it.”

mash-up.jpg

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Well, the so-called bronco-bronco headlight slots into the so-called baby bronco grill very nicely. Finish it off with a corner light unit with body lines like that on all modern vehicles, and there you have it. The question is what is “it.”

mash-up.jpg

I love modern technology ….. cut, copy, paste and …. !POOF!! instant grille and headlight assembly.

I have been reading here for awhile now and thought it time to join in the FUN !!

not much of a computer guy when I was born... I was the the remote for the TV. :)

about a year ago I caught wind of the Troller, ...… Awesome !! ..... then I caught wind of Bronco6g. …..

…… and this picture has figured it out for me, this is for the "Baby Bronco" with IFS going to be released first for the masses, as a Bronco, and then when everyone has bought one thinking it is the long awaited Bronco, they will release the hardcore off road version with SFA (that has been talked about in this forum about the secret team-within-the-team) and they will give it some kind of "raptor" theme ( i.e. BroncoR).

Paint

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided

mash-up.jpg

That doesn't seem correct at all.

That side marker will be outboard pointing perpendicular to the direction of the headlights...On the side of the front end. Not a foot inboard like you have it.

So either you slide that all the way out to the end, or it goes on a different grill.

Sponsored

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That doesn't seem correct at all.

That side marker will be outboard pointing perpendicular to the direction of the headlights...On the side of the front end. Not a foot inboard like you have it.

So either you slide that all the way out to the end, or it goes on a different grill.
Yup. Diff grill

Motorpsychology

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Ford Escape '09 Mercury Mariner
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I'm pretty torn on this, it'd be pretty ballsy of Ford to just outright call the new Baby Bronco a Bronco, even the Mach-E doesn't actually say 'Mustang' on it anywhere, it's just got the horse logo. On the other hand, everything I've seen so far leads me to believe that the Bronco will have round headlights. The dealer meetings said as much, and the Baby Bronco renders have it with circular LEDs to emulate the look, so things just aren't adding up, I can't make heads or tails of this. Anyone notice how tall the lettering is compared to the Bronco R's grille though?
I'm pretty torn on this, it'd be pretty ballsy of Ford to just outright call the new Baby Bronco a Bronco, even the Mach-E doesn't actually say 'Mustang' on it anywhere, it's just got the horse logo. On the other hand, everything I've seen so far leads me to believe that the Bronco will have round headlights. The dealer meetings said as much, and the Baby Bronco renders have it with circular LEDs to emulate the look, so things just aren't adding up, I can't make heads or tails of this. Anyone notice how tall the lettering is compared to the Bronco R's grille though?
To me, @Sherminiator's photo shows blank, or raw stamping, and still in its die or mold. The "headlight" I think is either part of the die or flashing that will get sheared or cut in a further process; it may not have that final shape.

Status
Not open for further replies.